• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

S2 R3: Chinese GP, Shanghai (09-04-2017, 20:30 C.E.T. )

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2016 DNA Racing League' started by Pretend3r A, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

33.3%
  1. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    [​IMG]
    Round 03: Chinese GP

Date 16th of April 2017

Time
    20:30 C.E.T.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  2. [DNA] Rico Nosberg

[DNA] Rico Nosberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
    Because there is a nightrace F1 2017 Bahrain on the tv, we shall start at 20:30 C.E.T instead of the 20:00 C.E.T
    Thank you for racing with [DNA] ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I forgot the race was this week already:p

4. EasyGhost

EasyGhost

Ratings:
    +5
    I am not sure if I show up, planning to make my first laps in 20 minutes, so i have around 1 hour before IRL F1 starts, and then another hour to test after it. We'll see.

5. EasyGhost

EasyGhost

Ratings:
    +5
    **** this game.

Why can't you turn easily on low speed? I ****ed up on of the braking points, went out, wanted to turn around but the goddamn car turned like a ****in train, if you try to spin the tries to turn around faster, it's not always works, or just start to spin around like a maniac.

I am sorry, I just ragequit, because sometimes physics don't make sense in this game, and when it penalises you for something like this in the video, it just puts it on another level.

• Sad Sad x 1
  6. Avallac'h

Avallac'h

Ratings:
    +31
    Penalties like this can/ should be removed after the race, as there's obviously no gain from going off the track like this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Töttös Dani

Töttös Dani

Ratings:
    +287
    Here is my race i dont know what happened with u DPool

• Like Like x 1
  8. robinf1

robinf1

Ratings:
    +21
    Absolutely got ****ed by the server or something. Finally a good quali p2. Also the race was fun and had some good battles.

But then everyone left the session, so i thought. I leave too, we gonna do a restart for sure. I got back in the session and saw that everyone else were still driving. Being almost a lap down, there was no reason to continue..

I'll upload the footage later. F*ck you codemasters

• Wow Wow x 2
  9. [DNA] Rico Nosberg

[DNA] Rico Nosberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
    Crash Mekkmester, I dont want to complain much but are we gonna do something about this? because he took me out, cost me time in the pitstop to change wing.

After that i came back on the inters and this happend. I hit him a little but i gave the place back!

My race

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  10. robinf1

robinf1

Ratings:
    +21

Here is my race. Look at 22:30 - 25:10

11. [DNA] Rico Nosberg

[DNA] Rico Nosberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
    It looks to me your internet crapped out. But then again howmuch does steam need to be online?
    Shame though! :thumbsdown:

12. Avallac'h

Avallac'h

Ratings:
    +31
    That's unfortunate mate, but this is also why teamspeak is usefull.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Avallac'h

Avallac'h

Ratings:
    +31

14. [DNA] Rico Nosberg

[DNA] Rico Nosberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
    I have this idea why its so laggy, i am not blaming anyone please dont start that. But i see Dani has his video up within 30 min of ending the race, this meens as you can see he is streaming on eather youtube or twitch, this might be the one bugg of this game, there wil be so much dataloss its allmost impossible on our dutch internet connections, as uploads is 100% lower then download, ie I have 300mbit download but only 30mbit upload not the 300/300 you get with Glasviber.
    I dont know wich connection Pretender uses but it seems to be in his lobby's only. I never had this before with Jochan.
    I am not saying things just thinking with u guys to solve this.
    It takes me 2 hours to upload 50 min of video, Dani had it on the page within 30 min of the end of the race.
    Can anyone explain this to me in Sesamestreet language please!

15. Knalliee

Knalliee

Ratings:
    +3
    The connection is pritty ****ed up, lagging all over the place. Don't know why you didn't asked for everyone to do a ping test so you can select the best Host.

BTW, I will step out of the leaque due to having no steer. It just broke down yesterday.

• Sad Sad x 2
    • Wow Wow x 1
  16. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    I have 200/20 up/down. Ziggo line. If there is something with good up and down im all ears.
    Qualifying results:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Race Results:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. [DNA] Rico Nosberg

[DNA] Rico Nosberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
    I dont think its the connection but the streaming of players online while in a race.
    We dont have this problem in weekday lobby even while dpool runs it.
    My game drive is broken and fails when running a lobby, thats why i cant run host, and my pc is kinda lowend for this time.
    I only got a maximus 3 (2008) and a x5660 S1366 as processor, 12gb ram.
    Just enough to run a game.
    @Knalliee That suck bigtime dude, sorry to hear :(

18. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    And my race:

19. Mark Saunders

Mark Saunders

Ratings:
    +224
    Can I suggest we run the AI drivers above 'very easy' from now please? Really, somewhere near the middle difficulty should be fine; we're all faster than that so there is nothing to be gained from it and it would protect from people DCing for 2 minutes and loosing 30 seconds which essentially ends their race as well. I also found due to the disconnects, we were lapping AI so often I ended up getting DRS twice whilst defending from Henri for cars I could just drive through which isn't so fair on him.

Sorry to hear that buddy. It looked like we were in for a closer battle toward the end of the race which didn't materialise. Do you know when during the race you were getting the lag and against who? I didn't see much/any direct lag but I'm pretty sure a desync happened sometime during the race. I had two teammates, neither of which were my actual teammate and I wasn't identified as 'myself' on the minimap either.

Not sure how many people are aware of the slipstream bug but I'm pretty sure it happened last night... I wasn't following anyone at the time so cannot confirm directly but if anyone simply got ANY slipstream in the last third of the race, please respond. It basically desyncs all cars so no-one gets slipstream anymore, thought to be caused randomly when someone leaves a session.

For context of what it is, view the below two video times, before and after it supposedly happened in another league (search to the times):
    13:40 (Before) and 23:07 (After)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  20. EasyGhost

EasyGhost

Ratings:
    +5
    Shouldn't be a problem. And if 1 guy lags, or has high ping, it shouldn't influence the other guys connection. For that quality that Dani uses for streaming, I'd say he uses only 1500 - 2000 kbps upload, so it shouldn't be a problem. I stream too, because it's easier than recording and then uploading. I only use for example 3000 kbps upload and I still have around 7000 kbps left, and I have lower ping than most of the people.