S18 - General Discussion

good season 18 at all ;)

SEASON-18.JPG

P.S. i love you mate:roflmao:

hi, guys, sorry, for asking a lot of things at the beginning.
i just tried Monza with the Renault 3.5. at the presto server
- do i need some special skins etc.
- Is there a lap timing to compare the time,
- is there teamspeak / discord?
a lot of questions will follow :)

@Saki
- You don't need to download any special skins or have one of your own. If anyone runs custom skins, it will be shared through the server. So keep skin sharing enabled in your rF2 and you'll see them. But even with it disabled you can still race. :)
- There is a Liveracers page here!
- We have no Teamspeak/Discord server at the moment.

it means that the tyres wear at 2x the normal rate, this is to promote pit stopping in the longer 50 mins race, we would rather simulate a real race and have at least 1 pit stop during to change tyres (refueling is not allowed). so the tyres will wear quicker than usual but if youve practised on the server then youll be used to the wear rate already as it is always set at x2 :)

(this doesnt mean you HAVE to pit, it means that its more likely that you will have to pit, if you are extra kind on your tyres then maybe youll be able to manage the full 50 mins race with no pit stops, i know theres a few here who can do it on specific tracks)

it means that the tyres wear at 2x the normal rate, this is to promote pit stopping in the longer 50 mins race, we would rather simulate a real race and have at least 1 pit stop during to change tyres (refueling is not allowed)
Now, no refuelling is news to me, and it likely won't affect me, but where SHOULD I have seen this mentioned? Hm?

Oh, and where is the posting of the race-day event timings, such as end of practice/start of qualy etc.?
EDIT: Found it. Illogically hidden only in a thread labelled "sign-up", not somewhere such as "rules"...

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years