S17 - Sign Up Thread (NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to sign up, but I missed the deadline to move to steam.
Now I get no updates and so I can`t join the server.
Didn`t realised I have to :mad:
Was so busy since the beginning of the year, there was no time to take care for such a sh....
I contacted the studio397 support, now I`m waiting for a response ...
Cyas
Martin

Had my eye on doing Presto but I haven't signed up yet as I was afraid it might be too hasty. Now it appears to be the case. :( My work life is picking up rather fast as I am working on 2 big projects (I'm a programmer for my county government). I also have my main racing commitment as the Virtual Endurance Championship which I have been slacking in terms of practice and prep, and need more time for that as well.

Presto being in the middle of the week is tricky because the only reason I can make it is I work 10 hours Mon, Tues, Thurs, Friday so it worked out beautifully, however with work increasing and losing time for other things my Wednesdays will either be in the office or consumed with other activities. I'm also quite exhausted these days so getting a little sleep-in Wednesdays has been nice when I'm not at the office for meetings, etc. (The race time is in the morning for me). I have the races on my calendar however, so if the opportunity arises I will sign up later in the season. Thanks all and good luck this season! :)

Thx for the tag, (although it never worked for some reason!!?) After changing jobs I don't have as much time to commit I'm afraid.:cry: Also (while I'm at it) I must apologise for going 'quiet'. I very much enjoyed my time with Presto and hope to again soon. Anyone who asks about open wheel action will always be pointed in this direction.;)
I wish everyone luck and an enjoyable season:thumbsup:, and look forward to racing here again in the future.:)

Hi guys,

just want to say I won't be able to join this season, as I committed to race in VEC and that takes most of my available sim time already. PrestoGP is a fantastic league, I had a blast last season, and I would have probably tried again if it wasn't for the track selection. I don't know most of them, contrary to last year, so it would require me much more practice than I have time for... sadly.

Hope to join this great league again, maybe for the fun events and good luck with the season!

Hi i would like to sing up for those last races.
1. David Turnbull - Confirmed
2. Johannes Melichar - Confirmed
3. April Dillon - Confirmed
4. Kyran Parkin - Confirmed + Hyped
5. Tom Lombaerts - Confirmed
6. Peter Decker - Confirmed
7. Nicolas Rouge - Confirmed
8. Valerio Vinassa- Confirmed
9. Francisco Valle González - Confirmed
10. Anton Valle - Confirmed
11. Vlad Dogar - Confirmed
12. Sean Greenlaw - Confirmed