S17 - Important Announcments

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've decided it's time to open up the possibility of issuing penalties after serious incidents. This is something myself, David and Peter have discussed a few times since late 2016, and we've decided it's time to put into place after some planning. (So before anyone asks-- no, this is not a hasty response to anything that happened in today's event. Today was fantastic!)

For any serious incidents, repeated incidents, or forum meltdowns we may intervene if we feel we have to. Clean, fair racing is an integral part of Presto, and anyone who feels the same way will most likely be unaffected by this change. That is exactly what we want to emphasise with this system. And it is also why this system has been designed to reach verdicts quickly and efficiently, and only be as comprehensive as is necessary.

As such, although this system is outlined in detail already, it is all subject to change as we refine and adjust it throughout this and future seasons. If you have any questions, you can tag me or another admin in a post to make sure it gets our attention.

The full outline as it stands currently is written here. But before you search it for wording loopholes, remember we will be following the spirit regardless of what the letter says. We are not a court of law, we are a sim racing league. :)

Now lets see if we can carry on without needing it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years