S16 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys :)

Hope all is good with everyone and that everyone remembered that there was a 3 weeks gap between these last races, so hopefully nobody turned up expecting to race :)

I've started a new job 2 weeks ago, night shift so things have been a bit up in the air for me with practise and getting on the forum, I'm still around though and will be on tonight for a couple of hours to try low downforce and see if it can be made stable enough to use in qual and the race for me, if anyone fancies someone to practise with then I'll be on around 8-9pm uk time :)

good to see alot of input in the setup thread too, thats what Presto is all about, helping your fellow participants who can't find the time or just can't make setups, it really helps everyone learn, anyhoo see you all on server on Wednesday or beforehand for some practise :)

p.s Will get the results for last race posted very soon too.

Won't make it to the race tonight :(

I have some issues with my network. It all started when I changed ISP, and went from broadband to fiber connection. Opponents would suddenly disappear and sometimes I'm also in practice session while everyone else is in the middle of the race. Strange thing is everyone else can see me and I can wreck them without noticing. I started using my old ISP and router again because I had it for another 6 months, but now I don't have it anymore and I can't get the new one to work.

On top of that I have also done two fresh Windows 7 installs but the windows updater won't work... Pretty much everything refuses to work... So, no race for me :thumbsdown:

I wish you all good luck tonight. Have fun.

Sorry, guys, I didn't race yesterday and only managed the server. Tuesday last week I was in an accident on my bike going home from the university and fell hard on the head and passed out. Luckily the helmet sat tight and did its job but the concussion still gives effects so I have to continue mental rest. It could have been much worse tho, so I feel lucky! Hope to be back for next round.

Replay files from yesterday's races are now uploaded to MediaFire!

Can`t find the PrestoGP server since days in RF2 lobby, but I see that the server is running on LiveRacers.com :(
Perhaps it's a port that isn't automatically being opened by UPnP, try setting your computer in your DMZ adress maybe? if it works then then you'l atleast know that it's a port issue

Hello guys, can I ask someone for a favor? :notworthy: I lost my skin when I made a fresh install of windows (my backup files were too old, it turned out). So could anyone go to your Settings>>ISI_FormulaRenault35_2014>>FR35_2014_1 folder and locate my skin and upload it for me please? :) It's a mas file and "hedlund" should probably be in the file name together with some random numbers.

Btw, a new (expensive) router solved my issues with disappearing cars, so I'm about to do a few practice laps and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 307 27.6%