S15 Official Sign Up Thread

David O'Reilly.
I can confirm availability for most races of S15.
I will request the Minardi of Christian Fittipaldi. This is due to the very nice culture of Minardi their very fine coffee, the engine noise and cockpit and that Webber got his debut with them and they were also owned by an Australian.
There is a slight chance I might skin a Lotus to resemble the 1986 Car of Senna but I guess as it will be unique that shouldnt cause a problem.

Thanks for the tag.
I have been keeping an eye on the fourms and the season does seam like its going to be a cracker :thumbsup:
I may be able to enter some events later in the season but I do not want to commit to a full season as last season I felt really bad not being able to race all the races that I signed up for.
I hope that everyone has a great start to the season and I will be watching the fourms with interest :)
Also I hope that at some point I will be able to race these awesome cars again as it has been a while

Definitely, sign me out, not in the mood for another season, already 1.5s off the pace (considering sean already doing a 1.27.7 !? no ! forget about that, I don't wanna spend hours and hours to reduce the gap !!).Anyway I'm even trying to sale my DFGT.
Since the beginning I knew there was something wrong in rF2 and its' a miracle I kept playing that game for 2 years.

Good luck.

I wouldn't worry about times or pace, I may never beat it myself but I'm sure others will. Its all about having fun and getting some close racing, but I suppose if your not having enjoying yourself then that's the main thing.
I just focused on some practise with setup and new car so I could share setup and perhaps help someone else seeing season opener is in a week.

Anyway hope I didn't put you off in my defence Moooscht had done a 27.8 so he made me do it :giggle: joking aside, I hope you find enjoyment elsewhere in future and/or to see you back sometime :thumbsup:

I'd be over the moon to be 1.5 seconds off of Sean's pace :) Even though I was always one of the back markers in the Fr3.5, I still had numerous 4 way battles in most races. Last season was my first season in any open wheeler on any platform (I'm a gt whore ordinarily!). If it weren't for the support, polite banter, sharing of setups etc both on here and on the servers, I'd have probably given up out of frustration after some of my results in my maiden season.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 129 13.6%