S14 - General Discussion

David, is it possible to have 60 min practice on the server? Reason is i want to test long runs. I had a weird machanical failure in a 5 lap race (happen in the 2nd last corner). I know it was not brakes, feel a bit like a puncture but didn't had time to figure out the exact problem. When i reach around 200KM/h, i was losing the rear big time, on straights. I think about puncture beacaue i was using low tyre pressure.

58 minutes practice done at Melbourne. I start with 110L. complete 35 laps. Had my best lap at the very last one (1:36:4xx). Fuel consumption was 2.8L/lap. Had 12L left in the tank. Worst tyre was left front at 54%. No noticable sign of losing grip.

I really think tyre wear x2 should be implement. Otherwise its definetly no pit stop. At Melbourne at least.

I pushed as hard as i could, only tried to avoid locking the wheels on brakes, that's all.

I wanted to post my screen shot but its no use, sadly the trackmap doesn't show on the picture, so no informations recorded. :(

For those who still thinks that RF2 is like ice to drive, i can tell you i had my best ever simrace consistant run today. I now think its much easier to drive these cars than the R07 F3K. They are more forgiving and easy to recover from an undesired drift.

Big thanks to Dino for setup though. That makes the WHOLE difference. With close to default setup, the car is really hard to drive.

So PLEASE, for all who still haven't got a good feeling of RF2, come on servers or help thread and find help! You will never regret it.

Steeve

Found a old tap in toolbox today I think its a sign :giggle:
IMG_20150122_092325.jpg

I can't see either now at work, was OK on PC last night :(
EDIT:See now ? I've been leaving for work at 5.30am, back in house back of 8pm and starting to take a toll doh! :coffee: now dinner, movie and bed time:sleep::sleep:

IMG_20150122_092325_zpsbc5ae1b0.jpg

I blame drop box

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back