1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

[S1] Sign-Up

Discussion in 'TNGTC GT3 - GT3 Am' started by Andrew Holmes, Jan 27, 2016.

1. This is the Sign-Up thread, where new drivers come to get involved. We are currently seeking GT4 drivers, so please, if you wish to race with us, sign-up below! All you need to do is give us your full name and PSN ID, and we'll arrange a drive for you.

2. Pete Vigi. (VTC-16)

3. Pete Vigil. (VTC-16)

4. Notice to all GT4 competitors

The organizers of this GT4 league; myself @Dominic Ollivierre & @Lance Loomis have decided that due to lack of initial interest in the GT4 division that we will transfer this series to a GT3AM series which would be a feeder series to our currently running GT3PRO series. As such, we ask that you kindly sign up using this thread that I will tag you in, so that we can achieve a headcount and car/team/driver assignment. Also, please be advised that as a tier 2 GT3 series, we will be allowing one driving assist that will be decided shortly. Kindly read through the rules and regulations of our league when you have completed sign up.
    Best regards.

@Adam Morris @Ben Milden

@VTC-16
    @Indrek Maeots
    @Nick Dixon
    @Jelani Patterson
    @Clayton ham
    @Chris whittingham
    @Andrew Wood
    @Adam marks
    @OllieRixon
    @Ronnie Dewey
    @Brooklyn42
    @spiderbaby
    @UpwindThree078 @TheNASCARfreak @lightweight1980
    @Jam SRV
    @Mark I Jackson
    @Theo faull
    @Samuel Muskwe
    @Paul Glover
    @Flavio Morado
    @Rini Braat
    @Shane Butler
    @Travis Austin
    @Steven Bold
    @Junique_talent
    @Omari watson
    @tsinc
    @vartrayzer
    @Dizze

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  5. Im interested. What time would this be at and what time zone as I live in Australia?

6. i think that is around 6am for you

7. Cool, Im assuming it will be friday morning for me. If so that will work perfectly, Just got an early morning that day. :p

Assuming this is true here is my sign up details:
    Name: Karl Turkalj
    PSN: revhead_1000
    Team: MEH (what ever the car livery is called I guess, or just MEH)

8. So what is happening with this series? Has it already started and am I able to be signed up?

• Wow Wow x 1
  9. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Series is in sign up right now

Will be gt3 cars and run by @Lance Loomis and @Dominic Ollivierre

10. Hey mate. Series will be starting pretty soon once we meet our quota of sign ups. Standby for an update on start date within the next few days. Happy to have you with us. Cheers

11. Okay cool. Was concerned that I might have missed it as I saw the Pro series had started.

12. Yea no worries mate. Will keep you informed here

13. I'm interested. When is the season start?
    Full name : Jam Sirivadhna
    PSN ID : A_SRV

• Like Like x 1
  14. Im intrested when are you looking to start?
    Name: Luke McVicar
    PSN: Mustafur
    Team: RaceOnOz

• Like Like x 1
  15. GT3-AM racers

Please be advised that this series will officially begin next week at brands Hatch alongside the GT3-Pro series's calendar. The time is yet to be decided as it will be determined by our pre-season start test, picking cars, team mates & team names etc.

Pre-season start test

We would like to meet our drivers today and tomorrow, 7pm BST for the Europeans and 7pm EST for the Americans. Kindly add my psn "NicNic0lic" as a friend and a lobby will be created tonight for practice around Hockenheimring. Kindly rsvp here if you will be on tonight or tomorrow night. I look forward to seeing you guys.

Dominic Ollivierre

• Like Like x 1
  16. will be on tonight for the European one. may be a tad late but will be on by half past at latest

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  17. Sounds good Karl. Is that 630 your time? Lol just checking that will be about midday your time tmr.

18. Sorry nah its 5 am my time so I may accidentally sleep in a little. Im in Australia so its kinda whack.

19. Ok don't worry we will try to work something out. The start time has not been set in stone yet. Add my psn "NicNic0lic" and when you're on will have some laps with you and chat