Resource icon

Apparel S.Vettel 2013 Stratos Helmet 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
sweet awesome! best helmet ever seen in f1 shame its vettels tho
but thumbs up dude great work

Thanks for the comments theoriginalskunk!

What, you don't like Vettel...? I must admit, there has been times that I have been disgusted with his actions and words at times. Out of all the drivers I would say he rates as being one of the best I have ever seen.
I would say Alonso is the best driver in F1 today, Vettel probably second.

Good news by the way, I will be getting Photoshop later. Can you explain how you put a helmet texture on a 3d model?
I have ML266's helmet model with fin. Is it just a case of copy and pasting the texture onto the model?
I'm sure its a very simple process but if you could let me know the easy way, it would be most appreciated!.

Thanks again, hope to talk soon mate!

Thanks for the comments theoriginalskunk!

What, you don't like Vettel...? I must admit, there has been times that I have been disgusted with his actions and words at times. Out of all the drivers I would say he rates as being one of the best I have ever seen.
I would say Alonso is the best driver in F1 today, Vettel probably second.

Good news by the way, I will be getting Photoshop later. Can you explain how you put a helmet texture on a 3d model?
I have ML266's helmet model with fin. Is it just a case of copy and pasting the texture onto the model?
I'm sure its a very simple process but if you could let me know the easy way, it would be most appreciated!.

Thanks again, hope to talk soon mate!
tbh hes to cocky and only cares about him self not his team like schumi was the best but he still had respect for his team

and ye ill make a picture to help you out with 3d models

Untitled-6_zps1a162a5e.png

bottom image is how I have mine set up as I use two screens so I can see the models as I making but if not you can just click between the tabs hope this helps you out

Untitled-6_zps1a162a5e.png

bottom image is how I have mine set up as I use two screens so I can see the models as I making but if not you can just click between the tabs hope this helps you out

Brilliant!, just what I needed.

This is going to help a lot theoriginalskunk.

If I need any more help I would like to contact you regarding it, if that's ok. I'm sure with perseverance i will get more proficient with making helmets, and this will come in handy as this season progresses, i hope we will be able to do the same with F1 2013.

Anyway, thanks again, hope to talk soon mate!...CHEERS!

Brilliant!, just what I needed.

This is going to help a lot theoriginalskunk.

If I need any more help I would like to contact you regarding it, if that's ok. I'm sure with perseverance i will get more proficient with making helmets, and this will come in handy as this season progresses, i hope we will be able to do the same with F1 2013.

Anyway, thanks again, hope to talk soon mate!...CHEERS!
no worries im always up for helping

mmpaw37 I've added some pics to the Original Post, looks much better now mate :D

Many thanks Dan for that!, it is much appreciated.

Things will be better from now on, I have purchased Photoshop CS5 Extended edition so making helmets is going to be a lot easier for me, and of which will benefit everybody!.

I'm still finding my feet at the moment but i'm getting there.

Thanks again Dan!

Cheers mate!

Nice work. Is it possible to use it in Time Trial? I am asking because there is no file for the "bespokehelmets" folder from which you can select your helmet.
regards

Nice work. Is it possible to use it in Time Trial? I am asking because there is no file for the "bespokehelmets" folder from which you can select your helmet.
regards

I assume you can yes. You would have to use Ryders PSSG editor and just replace one of the bespoke helmets. Of course you would also have to change the pic in the helmet selection part.

Never changed any myself but I wouldn't be hard to do, there is probably all the info you need somewhere in this forum.

Hope that helps!

Regards

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 149 7.7%