1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

Featured Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo: Milestone confirms PC version

Discussion in 'Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo' started by Alex Franchini, Mar 10, 2015.

1. sebastien_loeb11.jpg
    Italian developers Milestone have confirmed a PC version for their upcoming rally title Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo,
    previously announced for consoles only.

The video below is the first of a series of dev diaries for Milestone's next rally game, which is due out in the fall of this year.Milestone's press release defines the title as a "true rally simulator", something that should pique the interest of simracing fans: the genre hasn't seen a proper simulator since Richard Burns Rally, after all. Whether the developer will be able to deliver on that front is, obviously, another matter.

Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo will release on PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4. Does Milestone's latest effort interest you? Check out the dev diary below.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Maybe this game will be more serious than the WRC game they did which wasn't great. I don't know. I was like YEAH! But then I saw it was Milestone...

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  3. considering FFB was nonexistant in their wrc series if they manage to get it right and open the game for modding i think it will have a chance.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Well... I think this game looks promising. :thumbsup:

5. Last rally game from Milestone was bad..BUT if Loeb himself helps milestone it must be hope:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. TTupsi

TTupsi
    Premium Member

50 cars but only 250km of stages in the game? That barely covers one-two real rallys. I'd much rather have 10 cars and something like 750km of stage.

Fingers crossed Milestone could surprise and really make a true simulator.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Perhaps Kunos SImulazioni's pioneering in Italian sim development has broken the ground for new games like these to emerge.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

My prayers have been answered. Let's hope they release it in the U.S.A. C'mon WRC. Jesus.....

9. I will be curious to see if they offer a Demo and if not with my past experiences with the WRC games I will wonder what they are trying to hide?

WRC 4 was still combined pedals for an input controller profiler that is 1990's technology!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

I could even imagine that Kunos implement rallye as well.

I mean, theyve got their copyright til 2020, thats 5 additional years. 4wd is implemented very soon, point to point tracks are there, too. Only thing missing are proper gravel/snow whatever surfaces implemented realistacilly. If they do that within these 5 years modders will do the rest.

-

That would also mean that i dont need any other Rallye title as Kunos already is doing an enormous job with AC.
    Or... Another cracker comes up in the nex years, but i dont think milestone has the potential to reach this quality level.

11. Dan Allen

Dan Allen
    I am the Pastor Maldonado of RaceDepartment.

You could be right. They moved into the hillclimb stages a while back with Trento Bordone (if that's what it's called), rally would be a smart move. It would make AC the most comprehensive sim out there.

• Agree Agree x 3