1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo – Plenty of Previews

Discussion in 'Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo' started by Paul Jeffrey, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Milestone Studios have been very busy these last few weeks showing off a number of preview images for their upcoming new rally title, Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo.

With several tasty images of an array of iconic machinery from several decades of rally history, the new title looks to have a strong base of content for its release next year. Furthermore Milestone have also released some images showing off previews of the admittedly quite snappy UI and damage repair screens.

Initially expected to hit the shelves in October 2015, Milestone have pushed back release into 2016 to allow further development time to ensure the game can match up to its main rivals in the rally genre, namely Codemasters DiRT Rally and the latest release from the WRC franchise, WRC 5.

Upon release Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo will be available for PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One consoles.

Menu 1.jpg Menu 2.jpg Repair.jpg Setup.jpg Setup 2.jpg Clio Williams.jpg Celica 1.jpg Celica 3.jpg Delta.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Delta 2.jpg Rally X.jpg Snow.jpg Rally x 2.jpg
  3. BoogerMac

Premium Member

Until Milestone starts showing me gameplay vids before release, I will not even think about this title. Also, they have notoriously crappy post-launch support for their titles. For my business, they need to show me they've changed by showing gameplay videos now and some kind of support roadmap for the future.
  4. It will be same old milestone :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    You guys need to take a look at codemasters Dirt Rally really
    You are just pushing the same game as wrc
    Come on get it sorted codemasters are at the top now for Dirt Rally:thumbsup:
    Why because they took what people wanted in a game !!!!!
    And gave us what we wanted 10 out of 10:thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Not like f1 2015 codemasters made a mess of that..
  6. We are talking rally
    are you awake
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Damn, these guys can't even do a decent UI. It makes my teeth hurt just looking at it, can't imagine trying to navigate that.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. One gaming studio that just needs to give up is this lot