RX Content is disappearing?

For some unknown reason, the tracks in RX_CONTENT/Tracks are all vanishing when I load up the game, apart from one: Painaa 1985.

I have not modified any locations, I only tried to add new BTB tracks as I have done before. I get a Windows error about the location of RX Content cannot be found. But I can see it clear as day. I have fully removed and remade the RX Content and Tracks folder but it does the same thing.

I use RSCenter Alone. Have tried No SSE, SSE, GO, and RSRBR options on the RSCenter application. What would cause them to vanish..? I have never had this issue before and I had about 30 tracks there.

On Windows 10, The directory location has a green bar that moves along as it's scanning for files. "Working on it" comes up. I refreshed the directory and even AFTER I removed the old Painaa track and replaced it. It reappeared?! I am stumped.

Last edited:
If we leave that Painaa thing aside, the rest is normal. From what I can remember, and quite frankly I can't, RSCenter deletes everything in RX_Content when you go to any BTB Country Pack stage and it may do the same in some other cases too.

And therefore with RSRBR you should always use their own "RXRSRBR method" to install BTB stages because not only you'll avoid such mishaps but you can save a lot of space with 7z packs.

Hi. In RSRBR mod folder RX_CONTENT is a kind of a temporary folder and it keeps only the last BTB track used. In RSRBR BTB tracks must be kept in RXRSRBR in .7z format. Then you launch them from RScenter menu
14315024.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back