RV SOUND - MERCEDES C63 AMG SOUNDMOD

Sounds RV SOUND - MERCEDES C63 AMG SOUNDMOD 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
RV Sound submitted a new resource:

RV SOUND - MERCEDES C63 AMG SOUNDMOD - High quality W204 C63 AMG sound with intake !

Hi ! Mercedes W204 C63 AMG

There is nothing less than 63 samples for this sound ! No joke
Why so many samples ?
Cause every change in the sound in real life is recreate in this soundmod .The sound has been recreated from 800 to 7500 rpms !

What does it mean ?
If in real life there is a sound that you hear only in 2000 - 2600 rpms range , the sound in the soundmod is the same . That allow me to have the most accurate sound .

What is the car ?
The car...

Read more about this resource...

I get an error: "Parent is missing". Also "weight is invalid". Force feedback: Can't let go of the wheel or it starts to go nuts (shakes back and forth, tried on different tracks). Bonnet view has a "visor". Also there is a "gmp_c63_amg_normal_2012.kn5.backup in the archive, adding 145MB of useless data.

I get an error: "Parent is missing". Also "weight is invalid". Force feedback: Can't let go of the wheel or it starts to go nuts (shakes back and forth, tried on different tracks). Bonnet view has a "visor". Also there is a "gmp_c63_amg_normal_2012.kn5.backup in the archive, adding 145MB of useless data.
Thanks for your feedback ! You can try now . I reupload the file without the backup file .

Thanks for your feedback ! You can try now . I reupload the file without the backup file .
That solves the bloated backup file issue but every other problem I mentioned is still present:

Error: "Car's parent is missing". Also "weight is invalid". Force feedback: Can't let go of the wheel or it starts to go nuts (shakes back and forth, tried on different tracks). Bonnet view has a "visor".

Amazing Mod & Thx :)

Is there a way to swap the interior sound with the exterior sound? I like driving in cockpit view but really love that exterior sound! Can it be done or can you please update the interior sound to be more like a convertible? Thx again.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 193 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 61 27.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 74 33.8%