1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ruud van Nistelrooy back to Real Madrid

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Dutch TV just reported that Van the Man will leave HSV in Germany and will sign a contract with Real Madrid again. Seems that Mourinho wants him back as a striker.

Weird move if you ask me.
  2. I just fell off my chair reading that. I can't believe Mourinho would want him, especially as RVN's career has gone down hill after his first season or so at Real.
  3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Higuain or Nistelrooy.... seriously Jose?? Nistelrooy is passed it and has been since his Man Utd days... I imagine he'll be a reserve...surely!
  4. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

should have took the pay cut and gone to Tottenham when he had the chance.

Not sure what going back to Madrid to be a benchwarmer is going to do for him.
  5. Higuain's out for the season thats why he wants him.
  6. Even though Higuain is out for the rest of the season, I still don't think Van Nistelrooij will often play, I think he will only be used as substitute as they also still have Benzema as a striker.
  7. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I heard Real Madrid are looking to sign Tevez or Adebayor from Manchester City. Not sure if Tevez will go but Adebayor definitely will as he can't get a sniff with Tevez, Balotelli and Dzeko on the teamlist!
  8. The thing is some of these rumours, they usually die within a day. In the january window things happen fast so if there dead in the next day or 2 they probably aint gona happen.