1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Russian cars

Discussion in 'Racer' started by Eholov, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Somebody have russian cars?
    Lada Niva, Chevrolet Niva, Lada Priora, UAZ Patriot and other...
    Maybe somebody can converted this cars?

2. I know about this site, but there are no these cars. Only GAZ 3102 and UAZ 3159

3. I have a Lada. It's not the finest model in Racer, but it's enjoyable to drive because it feels realistic and has a really nice interior.

[​IMG]

4. Yeah! Where I can download this car?

5. Probably nowhere. I'll upload it for you.

6. anyone have that gaz m20? i been hunting for it

7. I have this car somewhere on a HDD. Write me the personal message.

FiftyOrange
    THX :)

8. LOL, true :p

9. SpeedyShare is my main dawg, but it's server is down, so I'm gonna let mah sleeping dogz lie for a bit.

10. Fiftyorange, could you please reupload your vaz 2112?

11. Will later

12. any news on that M20?

13. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

...this is the GAZ M20....
    GAZ M20..jpg

14. Thank you Fiftyorange for reuploading the vaz :)

15. Why Yes it is dream factory hence your name you seem to produce the things people want like a factory of dreams comming true XD would you happen to have that car? iv ebeen hunting for absoulute ages

16. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

sure, but it's a old beta if i remember right, if not sorry!...but no prob to upload him....

DivShare File - gaz_m20.7z

have Fun^^

17. What an amusing car. Reminds me of the old villain cars.. so I went off to rob a bank in Mashup only to discover that there are no banks there.. so I went for some fine art instead but got busted because the car was making too much noise..heh. other than that, seems like the gears are a bit off.. seems jumpy.. I can adjust, but maybe not everyone can..

Attached Files: