1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Runic read please

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League' started by [RMT]Rico Nosberg, Nov 15, 2016.

1. @Runic Your wifi connection is killing us out there.
    If you dont fix it, i bet you are excluded soon.
    You disapeared infront of me and dropped back on my wing...
    Just put a cable in the pc, stop using wifi on games and you wont lagg anymore, or buy better internet.
    I have a 300/30mbit and i have no money so that's not an excuse. I pay 67 euro a month for a game wich you lagg in and crash people of, then you go and blame others. Dpool

Sorry man but i cant play with you anymore like this.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. [RMT] Bananaman

[RMT] Bananaman
    Ramteam Racing Premium Member

Removed my comments. Not fair to assume my issue was related to Runic (without proof). Although after seeing some footage of the Race there are certainly issues with your connection that need resolving @Runic.

J

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I can't make my wifi faster no matter how much I pay. Sometimes it is good sometimes it is terrible. I don't need to put a cable in my PC when I have an extender I'm my bedroom (the room I play in).

4. Also I'm never going to really good wifi when I don't live in a city or town.

5. :( So you want 21 drivers to adjust to your WIFI? :whistling:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. No.I never said that.

• Angry Angry x 1
  7. [RMT] Bananaman

[RMT] Bananaman
    Ramteam Racing Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. No reply's lol i think his wifi is gone... lol :roflmao::laugh:

• Haha Haha x 1
  9. Looking into it. Will most likely buy it within the week. Thanks for the suggestion! ;)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Amazing. Using 3G by the way. :giggle:

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Wow Wow x 1