Run Out of Fuel

Er, so this might be a stupid question, but what do you do if you run out of fuel??

I somehow managed to find what seemed to be the longest stretch of road on the game without a fuel station, coupled with the fact that I was driving a truck with small fuel tanks and so the inevitable happened...

What I didn't expect was to not be able to find a simple way of getting re-fueled! :roflmao: I clicked the emergency call thing, which towed me back to a repair garage in Paris, but it doesn't give me any fuel.
So now I've gone from being stuck on the hard shoulder of a French Autoroute without any fuel to.... being stuck in a French garage. Still without any fuel. :O_o: And I can't see any other option to help!!

Any ideas? Haha! Could only happen to me! :D

Cheers!

I runned out out of fuel once and after calling assistance they send me to the closest mecanic and add some fuel to my truck ... they didnt send me back to my garage (also in Paris)... it was some weeks ago and i cant remember details but i was abble to proced my journey

Definitely a bug if you're getting recovered but not given any fuel. I've never had to do it in ETS2, but in all the previous games you got a little in the tank to get you to the nearest petrol station.

Hmm, I must've done something wrong the first time - I tried again and I'm back on the road woo! (I'm still just an employee so don't have any trucks of my own to jump into - it had me worried for a while haha!)
Thanks for all the replies, I have to say, I'm quite enjoying the game so far!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back