F1 2014 Rumors

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
2013 was my first game in this series & i got it late...does codies release these routinely? i heard somone say september but it seems really weird to me that there aren't screenshots/gameplay vids/trailers up by now if thats the case.

2013 was my first game in this series & i got it late...does codies release these routinely? i heard somone say september but it seems really weird to me that there aren't screenshots/gameplay vids/trailers up by now if thats the case.

Welcome to F1. Codemasters' first F1 game on PS3/X360 generation consoles was back in September 2010 (same weekend as the Singapore Grand Prix to be precise), they have since released a yearly upgrade every year in September, although I think last year it was released in October.

There hasn't been any solid news on F1 2014's release date, although the chances are we'll see F1 2014 sometime on October. It's a shame that they release it just as the season it relates to is finishing, but that's how they do it.

Let's hope the reason that we are not seeing or hearing that much is because they are working flat out on making the game as good as it possibly can be.

• Deleted member 161052

Possible announcement before or after Hungarian GP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Another good's news!!
cuwy5HR.png

Hopefully hear something this week.
And we didn't. Haha. Don't know what the hell are they waiting for or why are they hiding any information from us. Tons of information was revealed for the f1 2013 by this time and yet we haven't got any hotlap or even screenshots of the new game. I have serious doubts about them. Maybe the release date of the game will be only on november. Who knows.

CM said that the announcement is already written and that it's planned. Someone asked, if there will be any infos during the Spa GP but CM said 'no'. Someone complaint and asked why they give some infos AFTER the Spa GP and CM said: "That's not what we said. We said there are no infos during Spa ;)" What means: it could give infos BEFORE the Spa GP :) I hope so.
I think, the reason for the late announcement isn't CM themselves. I think it is FOM who takes the time...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 503 39.0%