AC Ruf Yellowbird @ Monza 66 - Thursday 23 Apr 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys... my Wifi was acting up badly, so I had to disconnect. At least I've found the issue. Hope you've had a good one and see you on track.

Thanks for coming guys!

After this event it's clear we should do a drift event.. Sunday afternoon at dusty Magione should do it right..? :D

Guys, that was extremely fun! :D

That was my first online race using the clutch and the H-pattern shifter. I loved it. I loved the car and I loved the track. Great fight with @Si, I even followed him in every single gravel-trap he went in!

Great event, thank you @Akis, for the official race, and for the unofficial RUF wreckfest that followed. :roflmao:

The History will remember that I drifted with the the almighty @Dragos Haba (yes, the guy from "One Car, One Lap in 4K Ultra HD"). Hooligan style! :giggle:

I have picked one as my wallpaper! can you guys guess which one?

Edit: a clue my native res is 2560x1080

Hi guys.

Whaouu ! great pic !
Great fun on this event where everything was possible cause of the car, I had the opportunity to lead the race but just for a little moment :D ; a mistake at the braking point at Parabolica (coca Cola sign ;)) and Nasos took the lead until the end ; grats to him.

The second part for drifting, one thing is sure, I don't no drift, I am absolutely null in this domain :thumbsdown: I have to learn that ;)

Thanks Akis for this event and thanks all about the good fun we had :thumbsup:

Cu soon on track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back