AC RUF Yellowbird @ Donington National - Saturday 3rd Jan. 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
nah I took others down temporarily and when we have races I take them down for bandwidth, should be up at the moment

Gotta pull out of this one,
The minister of entertainment & Finance
says we are now going to Have guests tonight. :thumbsdown:
And i don't want her to change to the Minister of War. :roflmao:

Gonna end up missing booking for this. :(

I made a massive cockup by not realising this race was on the new National version of Donington. As the track size is an insane 256 MB, even with my improved net it's gonna take half an hour to download as the RD servers have never been consistently fast for me.

Then realising the two server admins both weren't around tonight and couldn't prebook me (just my luck haha), I'm no hope of making it. :(

My mistake. Have fun all! :)

That was 33 minutes of intense concentration. Hardest race I've ever done with AC. Had Noel dangling like a carrot in front of me for nearly the whole race, but I just couldn't close the gap.

Meanwhile Sun was shining up my arse for 20 laps. Spent more time looking in my mirrors than straight ahead. Had a 360 spin at the final chincane, and a few laps later put two wheels into the sand at turn 1, allowing Sun through. But I think you fried your tires with too much drifting Sun :D Either that or you accidently put the street 90 tires on :whistling:

Great race guys. I hope everyone was OK with the race restart. Congrats @Kevin Hagendoorn for the win. Catch you all next time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back