Ruf RT 12 R - Super Pack - Part 2

Skins Ruf RT 12 R - Super Pack - Part 2 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Xedrox submitted a new resource:

Ruf RT 12 R - Super Pack [2K] - a 22 car pack!!

I'm pleased to release this first version of my RT12 car pack.
I've recreated some of my favorite Porsches inspired by Porsche Super Cup, GT3 Cup, Carrera Cup Asia, IMSA, and Le Mans.

In the same spirit as my Countach Mega pack
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/4k-countach-mega-pack-20-skins.7998/
I wanted to create a full grid of cars for a deserving car without many liveries.

This is easily 150 + hours of work, researching...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you so much for this great skin pack. It's beautiful.

Is there a way to use cars with your skinpack for some races and to keep the Rufs that are without racing liveries for other races?

I'll rephrase that: I'd like to be able to choose a Ruf with one of your liveries to race against Rufs that only have your skins. And then for other races, I'd like to be able to use only Rufs without racing liveries.

Do you see what I mean? I'm wondering if something would be possible by copying folders/renaming folders.

Yes, there totally is. It's maybe not the most convenient, but it's easy enough.

The way I do it is to make a new folder in the car folder (but not in the the skins folder). In this case it would be ...assettocorsa/content/cars/ks_ruf-rt12r

You can make new folders on that level and they wont break anything, Just don't make a new folder in the Skins folder because then it gets confused thinking there should be an extra skin. (Even then it doesn't break anything, you will just have a blank white car in the mix)

Just copy whichever skins you don't want to see there and they won't show up in race, but you still have access to them to copy back into the skins folder.

There may be a better way to do it, but this is how I've done it.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any troubles.

Xedrox updated Ruf RT 12 R - Super Pack [2K] with a new update entry:

New helmets, new crew suits, updated previews and even more skins!

1.1 Updates
• New Porsche drivers helmets
• New Porsche pit crew suits
• 6 new skins
• Updated previews to match new kunos 1.5 updates
• Small updates and tweaks to previous skins

Also, every file of this pack has been re-exported with new DDS settings. Although the file sizes may appear larger, testing has shown that the skins now load faster in the showroom, races also load faster and frame rates have improved. More details about this can be found here:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Xedrox updated Ruf RT 12 R - Super Pack [2K] with a new update entry:

Driver suits, tyres, optimized 2k file sizes and much more

• Optimized 2k file sizes
  • Added Porsche drivers suits to all cars (black/white, black/red)
  • Added Porsche gloves to all cars (black/red)
  • Removed the white stitching from the car interiors (along the dash and seats)
  • Changed the black/white checker pattern on the seats to a solid black.
  • Added tyres to all cars based on team sponsors. Michelin, Yokohama, Hankook, Pirelli. (Pereli tyres taken from the Chargingcar pack)
  • Updated car previews

Read the rest of this update entry...

I also wrote an email yesterday from the contact us link. Not sure who gets that but I haven't had any response.

I'm tempted to delete the 1.1 version in the version history to see if that would correct the issue, but it may just break it and make it worse. I'll probably just try another update tomorrow.

I also wrote an email yesterday from the contact us link. Not sure who gets that but I haven't had any response.

I'm tempted to delete the 1.1 version in the version history to see if that would correct the issue, but it may just break it and make it worse. I'll probably just try another update tomorrow.
Have you checked the file size. Is it too big for racedepartment? Split each pack in to part 1 and 2

The 2k version is definitely not too big, but I like that solution!
I'll try that when I get home from work.

Thanks for the feedback.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years