• Little Aussie Racing Cars: For when three-wide around a hairpin isn't quite close enough.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

RUF CTR Yellowbird @ Spa-Francorchamps

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by Sabine Schmitz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Sabine Schmitz

Sabine Schmitz

Ratings:
    +22
    hello guys/girls,

i'm looking for a fast, stable setup for the RUF CTR at Spa. I don't mind if it oversteers much under power, as I know how to tame the RUF. good balance under braking would be nice but isn't that of an issue to me.

I have made one myself as well and for the first days I managed a 2.40.914 with it which was worth a 11th place on RSR Live Timing. However the best time is constantly changing and at the moment of writing this thread it is a 2.37.948 with my best time now 24th on the list.

so here you go, i'll give my setup and I hope some of you come up with an even better setup :)

merry christmas by the way!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rob Harpum

Rob Harpum

Ratings:
    +0
    How do you turn the turbo pressure up or down ?

3. LazyBug

LazyBug

Ratings:
    +159
    press 1 - 10 for 10 - 100% turbo

4. Sabine Schmitz

Sabine Schmitz

Ratings:
    +22
    10 == 0

press 0 for 100% turbo

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Joco Gorenc

Joco Gorenc

Ratings:
    +128
    try -2,6 and -2,2 rear camber, rear toe pretty low, front toe a little minus.

diff; 60-60, brake bias 64

6. Sabine Schmitz

Sabine Schmitz

Ratings:
    +22
    thanks gonna try it soon

7. Niko Agnini

Niko Agnini

Ratings:
    +1
    hi where I can find turbo setting ?

8. Sabine Schmitz

Sabine Schmitz

Ratings:
    +22
    the turbo setting are navigated through your number keys. for example: pressing 1 gets you 10% turbo boost and pressing 7 gives you 70% turbo boost. if you want 100% turbo boost, press 0. these settings don't come in some sort of UI and will standard be at 60%.

9. LazyBug

LazyBug

Ratings:
    +159
    But may i know your lap time in this combo ?? Also so far i cant find any useful video about this combo in youtube where i can study the way they make a turn and gear use.
    To me this car is even harder to drive than that shelby car if i wanna drive fast.

10. Joco Gorenc

Joco Gorenc

Ratings:
    +128
    I didnt make that many laps on this combo so I was in some 2:38.xxx. It's possible to go even 2 sec faster than that.

11. LazyBug

LazyBug

Ratings:
    +159
    At least much better than me .. yeah the current WR is 2:36 & i am at least 7s off that; To be honest i still cant figure out how to make this car turn fast in corner.
    First time i heard a car that need to be drift to lap faster ... and i never drift in sim before.

12. Luis Villalba

Luis Villalba

Ratings:
    +10
    No creo que este auto se comporte asi en la relidad, un auto que levante 280 kph y tenga esta estabilidad, no deben haber vivido muchos lo que lo manejaban,acelerar para desacelerar 300 mts. ante de la curva no debe haber sido divertido

13. Sabine Schmitz

Sabine Schmitz

Ratings:
    +22
    thanks for talking english

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. LazyBug

LazyBug

Ratings:
    +159
    I have no idea how people get 274km/h top speed while i only somewhere 265 ... longer gear ratio is the answer ??

15. Vince_Toca

Vince_Toca

Ratings:
    +0
    it gotta be simple, but where do i put the RUF CRT.ini file?

16. martinsalat

martinsalat

Ratings:
    +40
    turbo 100%

17. LazyBug

LazyBug

Ratings:
    +159
    Already turbo 100% but top speed 265 only ..

18. jerry090460

jerry090460

Ratings:
    +25
    Thanks for the setup !

19. LazyBug

LazyBug

Ratings:
    +159
    Still no one interested to upload a video of this combo with gear change & pedal app for peoples to study ??

20. LazyBug

LazyBug

Ratings:
    +159
    The current WR 2:35.328 with 275km/h top speed ... i just dont get it what should i do to get that top speed. My best only 271km/h & best time only 2:40.458 :cry: