RUF CTR Yellowbird @ Spa-Francorchamps

hello guys/girls,

i'm looking for a fast, stable setup for the RUF CTR at Spa. I don't mind if it oversteers much under power, as I know how to tame the RUF. good balance under braking would be nice but isn't that of an issue to me.

I have made one myself as well and for the first days I managed a 2.40.914 with it which was worth a 11th place on RSR Live Timing. However the best time is constantly changing and at the moment of writing this thread it is a 2.37.948 with my best time now 24th on the list.

so here you go, i'll give my setup and I hope some of you come up with an even better setup :)

merry christmas by the way!

Attachments

• RUF CTR.ini
    520 bytes · Views: 2,773
try -2,6 and -2,2 rear camber, rear toe pretty low, front toe a little minus.

diff; 60-60, brake bias 64
But may i know your lap time in this combo ?? Also so far i cant find any useful video about this combo in youtube where i can study the way they make a turn and gear use.
To me this car is even harder to drive than that shelby car if i wanna drive fast.

I didnt make that many laps on this combo so I was in some 2:38.xxx. It's possible to go even 2 sec faster than that.
At least much better than me .. yeah the current WR is 2:36 & i am at least 7s off that; To be honest i still cant figure out how to make this car turn fast in corner.
First time i heard a car that need to be drift to lap faster ... and i never drift in sim before.

No creo que este auto se comporte asi en la relidad, un auto que levante 280 kph y tenga esta estabilidad, no deben haber vivido muchos lo que lo manejaban,acelerar para desacelerar 300 mts. ante de la curva no debe haber sido divertido

The current WR 2:35.328 with 275km/h top speed ... i just dont get it what should i do to get that top speed. My best only 271km/h & best time only 2:40.458 :cry:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 114 13.5%