1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rubens Barrichello Stockv8 Skin

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by nickovey, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Car, driver, helmet, window and cockpit textures for Rubens Barrichello's #17 Stock Car.
    Adds a third car to the "Medley Full Time Sports" team.
    Install: copy files to your GSC2012 install folder
    Uninstall: delete loose "RBarrichello" files from GameData\Vehicles\StockV8\Medley Full Time Sports

Rubens Barrichello StockV8 skin
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Brilliant! Thank you for taking the time to do this.
  3. thank you very much! I've been looking for this for some time :D
    Would be grateful if you could throw in a few other IRL Drivers aswell :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. would be possible to make the rest of the riders invited .. Tony Kanaan and Helio Castroneves?
  5. Rubinho in Stock Cars? Not quite happy situation. I love the skin but what a disappointment. To #ell with all these sponsors! ;)
  6. Possibly, I have some decent references for TK and I think Helio was just another Shell V-Power car which should be pretty easy. I'll see what I can do, though I should mention that these are unofficial addons at this point!
    • Like Like x 3
  7. You have something for Raphael Matos and Bruno Junqueira aswell ?
    • Like Like x 1

8. Put these cars in the game would be very interesting to be able to play with several cars as well as Reiza did in 2010 with game cars Promos .. Waiting for your Promo-Cars Nickovey
  9. Hey nickovey, can you upload the link again? I'd appreciate a lot the Barrichello's car bcause i'm a big fan of him. Tks!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Only just spotted this, sorry.

I've reuploaded the entire "IndyStocks" pack, which as well as Rubens' car includes files for Rafa Matos, Tony Kanaan and Helio Castroneves. All cars ran in the real life Millions race at the end of the 2012 season. Get it here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jfop99