juoH4l9.jpg

Lesson learned after the first one. This time I collected an image of each car, from each team, at each race, to ensure i model the correct spec from the beginning! Far simpler than searching through (admittedly higher quality) reference images from a huge spread of years, events and guessing which spec is which.

This lets me know which spec is circuit specific, upgrades over time etc. Will definitely model the correct wing this time :p

z5z2lrDh.jpg

I'd love to give my cars a go in VR, must feel unreal to "sit in it" :inlove:

Can't add anything but the old "you guys make us amateurs look like .. well, amateurs" :D

but, I know you are desperately trying to keep the filesize in Kunos territory, but that cage and the rear interior looks a little too lowres - if that is not just a test bake.

I'd love to give my cars a go in VR, must feel unreal to "sit in it" :inlove:

Can't add anything but the old "you guys make us amateurs look like .. well, amateurs" :D

but, I know you are desperately trying to keep the filesize in Kunos territory, but that cage and the rear interior looks a little too lowres - if that is not just a test bake.
Yup, the interior metal is due to be baked at double the res its in now. Right now its 2k compressed to 1k, will likely be a 4k bake compressed to 2k.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%