LOD_textures from rendering the wheels and hubs ,
I normally use keyshot but CM is awesome currently for making renders with these new updates ,
currently 61kx35k or something , insane .
also bakes the cleanest AO maps I have ever seen and bakes them in like one minute , remarkable software ,
also if you bake an AO map and the object as a TXNormals on the object , it bakes it into the AO :geek:
fancy stuff :D:D
wtf, what sorcery is that (tho when I just tried a bake at 8192x4096, it took forever and did not use the GPU. At 4096x2048 it was half a minute with GPU)

now I can dream of it employing 3D paint options to place decals at some (not too far) point in the future :x3:

wtf, what sorcery is that (tho when I just tried a bake at 8192x4096, it took forever and did not use the GPU. At 4096x2048 it was half a minute with GPU)

now I can dream of it employing 3D paint options to place decals at some (not too far) point in the future :x3:
there is settings you need to tweek the mapping next to the AO you need to apply the correct settings ect ,
not sure if there is any plugins you not installed or any that you need ,
works great for me and really fast , try playing with your nvidia settings , if running that type of card :)

11f0549b281fe23a15bae33f4467d277.gif

WANT! :inlove:

Don't know if the physics tuning is far enough, but can something already be said abut how your cars perform compared to the Kunos Maserati?

IIRC they've already stated that the MC12 should be slower, because it doesn't seem modeled to 2004 specs.
There no physics on my car as of current I believe they are finished and the Vortex also ,
I never have time to play with the cars hardly I get my enjoyment from making them , I believe the car from Gary is using custom physics he created and the Vortex placement physics that Jason made as far as I know but like I say this is mostly hearsay ,
but the MC12 yes will be really slow in comparison to our cars :)

@Gergo Panker maybe Aris could make a S1 Version of the MC12 :rolleyes:

So the MC12 is based on the 2010/2011 GT1 Championship reglement?
There's information about 2006 tires in setup menu so probably it is 2006 version.

MC12 yes will be really slow in comparison to our cars :)

Could you explain why and by what margin? Are there any laptimes that we can compare those cars on the same track? Maserati is still quicker than nowadays GT3 and GTE cars, so how fast were those from early 2000?

Last edited:
There's information about 2006 tires in setup menu so probably it is 2006 version.

Could you explain why and by what margin? Are there any laptimes that we can compare those cars on the same track? Maserati is still quicker than nowadays GT3 and GTE cars, so how fast were those from early 2000?

So a 2006 (or even 2010) GT1 car was slower than a 2004 spec GT1?
dont ask me guys you know as much as me :D:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years