What i first mean was to remove the blue background color.
chevrolet_corvette_c7_r___winner_gte_pro_2015_by_nancorocks-d9s8xd1.jpg

2005_Chevrolet_CorvetteC6R1.jpg

In 2004 they didnt had the new style thats what i mean
Strange I have loads of reference with that style bucket loads , they used 3 brands in that year , and you could actually use your own tires if you chose to do so as long as they was under regulations but had to be painted white the tire , not sure if the whole tire or somewhere on the tire , but what I painted is correct but was for 1 brand not all 3 its simply too much painting 20 sets of tires I did it with my 2017 Hybrid saved over 100 textures almost and they was V2-V3 or something ,
Like I say I dont mind adding alternative sets with no markings , but the tires did have them , maybe search for Michelin .

Hi man , sadly there is never anything to test @David Dominguez is a master with the physics so that area straight away has gone @NeverKrash is a god with the audio so that area has gone also , and that leaves 3 of us making 3D , I wouldnt say that we are masters or gods but we try our best to make sure there is no issues or bugs :)
I understand of course. I am in the same position, but on tracks.
May I ask, when it will be publicly available?

Do you guys have some good references for data? Have you been able to get your hands on anything useful?
Quite a bit of resources we have managed to collect over the last 6 months in all areas but obviously nothing in which we can disclose of :)

Just the names left now on the door panel ,
I will try and add them now and see how far I get :D
6dae6c7b720cbea23bc60a2092251799.jpg

well after I check out this merchandise ingame , this livery is calling my name ,

Come on Scott you know you want to see me in action , come and take a look youve worked hard :roflmao:

Well I went ingame it had to be done , and just what I suspected all along ,
dooooollaaahhlllaaalllaa :geek::D:D
c6050257d91aef0617fbbe5ab01c88b1.jpg

You better stock up on a lot of food and water , because my weather forecast is telling me ,
there is a Tornado incoming!! :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years