What a lovely Jaguar I've come across.

mdgeCsnh.jpg

I understand that doing it this way makes it a lot easier to split off the road car into a separate mod. :)
At least from this pack we are building RD will get 2 free mods from what we are doing ,
Gary will be releasing at some point the road version of the F550 and Daniel will be releasing the NFS version of the Viper , so at least the community will be getting something back also which we like to hear ,
so in total there will be 8 cars , 6 GTR2 cars from RSS and 2 free RD mods :)

I see you still don't understand how Gary's mind works :D
Me neither! :laugh:

I understand that doing it this way makes it a lot easier to split off the road car into a separate mod. :)
Yup, anything that is more or less the same in both cars I'm doing now, save the hassle later.

At least from this pack we are building RD will get 2 free mods from what we are doing ,
Gary will be releasing at some point the road version of the F550 and Daniel will be releasing the NFS version of the Viper , so at least the community will be getting something back also which we like to hear ,
so in total there will be 8 cars , 6 GTR2 cars from RSS and 2 free RD mods :)

Yeah obviously at some point you was doing it ,
and obviously Gary at some point wanted to make the 550 along with the other 100 cars hes making :D

You can blame Kunos for that one :roflmao: If they hadn't announced ambitious plans for a Ferrari pack I wouldn't have felt the need to fill in the blanks that they were inevitably going to leave :rolleyes: Not enough love for these V12 tourers!

Anyway, watch/listen to this - driven by Colin McRae!

Me neither! :laugh:

Yup, anything that is more or less the same in both cars I'm doing now, save the hassle later.

You can blame Kunos for that one :roflmao: If they hadn't announced ambitious plans for a Ferrari pack I wouldn't have felt the need to fill in the blanks that they were inevitably going to leave :rolleyes: Not enough love for these V12 tourers!

Anyway, watch/listen to this - driven by Colin McRae!

Very sad sad day when that guy died with his son man ,
I watched rally all the time , once went in a car in a ford event with him around some woods about 20 years back was insane , not watched rally since ..

Is this gonna be the 550GTS or the 575GTC? As far as I can see they overlap in terms of active years around 2003-2004!? Are they related or is the 575GTC completely different?

HClpWwz.jpg

mts7syk.jpg

These early 2000 GT class cars have such a road car look to them...today all the road cars look like race cars with form follows function built in right from the get go. Very cool project you guys are involved in here!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back