Speaking of mods, lets get back to our subject:

screenshot052.jpg

screenshot053.jpg

At 320k I'd call this done and ready for the texturing process (except for the door hinges which I forgot to add hehe) :D

screenshot054.jpg

screenshot055.jpg

screenshot056.jpg

"Coming to Steam Early Access this summer." Says on of their tweets. Man can't wait! I just hope they will keep it at least somewhat the same so it'd be possible to convert Mods if they decide to keep the game open for them.Think of these cars on the Spa track... It would be like GTR2 all over again :confused:

The next game won't have any cars other than gt3s so your mod will see a lot of use from me and many other people. So yeah, staying on topic would be good and honestly, i was meh on saleen with gtr2 but it's growing on me now that it's much more detailed.

The next game won't have any cars other than gt3s so your mod will see a lot of use from me and many other people. So yeah, staying on topic would be good and honestly, i was meh on saleen with gtr2 but it's growing on me now that it's much more detailed.
Dan seems to have that ability, making cars grow on people who wouldn't necessarily like them before :D Mustang for example!

Dan seems to have that ability, making cars grow on people who wouldn't necessarily like them before :D Mustang for example!
its all those screenshots , like at the start he was posting them for this Saleen and I was like WTF is this , now hes still posting them and I am like oooh this looks quite nice :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
constant spam thats the trick here :p

Could be possible but I don't hope/think so (the bare minimum should be the 911 GT3 Cup that runs the Spa 24h). Nevertheless the old GT1 cars would fit into that game perfectly.

I'm working on a realistic AI-hints file for the RSS GT1 cars at Nordschleife endurance 24h layout. At the moment I managed to make the AI qualify at a 8:06 laptime at 100 percent strength with decent driving and without havoc, crashes or going of track. Does anybody know what realistic lap times could be for GT1 over there? Can't find any data on them (they never visited the Nordschleife so that's obvious).

Last edited:
I'm working on a realistic AI-hints file for the RSS GT1 cars at Nordschleife endurance 24h layout. At the moment I managed to make the AI qualify at a 8:06 laptime at 100 percent strength with decent driving and without havoc, crashes or going of track. Does anybody know what realistic lap times could be for GT1 over there? Can't find any data on them (they never visited the Nordschleife so that's obvious).
Not GT1 class, but:
Dodge Viper GTS-R des Zakspeed-Teams die schnellste Rundenzeit in 9:09.664 Minuten
Meaning Endurance Cup layout, fastest lap of a race in 2005

Also a 8.30,971 quali time a few races later

wow that's great you are working on such things - would you be so kind to share it once it be ready?
and about gt1 lap times - mc1 gt1 was on the vln tests dunno which exactly layout it was using - cup or 24h, but it was there and not so long tome ago

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back