It does:

I'll see how it can be set up when the time comes, might be able to leave it anyway, we'll see :cool:

Man, if you guys get the mod sounding just like that, oh boy I'll never stop driving that thing!

I use VR so I'm fine with the Motec display rotating like the real one.

Reactions: CC
That's what I do :) Just barely move my head to the left and it's 100% visible.
That is what I imagined when the guys using the VR take a peak at it for example ,
like I would love to watch a replay like a race online or hotlap and see how it happens would look awesome ,
I understood its pretty limiting in certain views but in VR and with no wheel its fine , but like I say in my reference its placed exact so the real driver must take a peak also :)

I'd very very very very much like it to turn with the wheel, BUT if rss boss thinks it's going to scare away customers, please choose this style:

http://www.lambocars.com/images/murcielago/all/murrgt100.html
http://www.lambocars.com/images/murcielago/all/fia0717.html

I really like that motec and i'd like it to remain.
Hi man , no ones mentioned it @A3DR makes the cars how it sees them if he wants it there thats upto him ,
personally hiding the wheel but leaving the display there wouldnt be a good idea that is all I mentioned having a floating rotating display in the air lol :D

Hi man , no ones mentioned it @A3DR makes the cars how it sees them if he wants it there thats upto him ,
personally hiding the wheel but leaving the display there wouldnt be a good idea that is all I mentioned having a floating rotating display in the air lol :D
Think about it: the first sci-fi car of AC. A car with a rotating display hovering over steering wheel shaft. That'd be some next level tesla sh*t.

Is there a way to do the wheel/display in the setup menu like there is with the fog lamps of the Vortex and the pilot tube of the Ferrucio?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back