RSS GT Tornado - Lister Storm GTM 005 offical livery

Skins RSS GT Tornado - Lister Storm GTM 005 offical livery 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
JJ72 submitted a new resource:

RSS GT Tornado - Lister Storm GTM 005 offical livery - Official livery as ran in Goodwood FOS and previously auctioned

The official Lister GT livery has many variations, and I have chosen this version since it has more picture record available.

Roof graphics and many obscure logos recreated from old pictures so please forgive some level of inaccuracy, but should overall be satisfactory.

Future update of driver helmet and suit will come when I find more reference image to work on.

Attaching official pictures and screenshots for comparision:
View attachment 228242 View attachment 228243...

Read more about this resource...

Hi man :)
Good stuff , you know these cars are designed to have a black alpha there in the dds ,
with a white alpha there the reflections on the chassis are totally different :)
the white wants inverting to black , will make the car look a lot more nicer .
04ff8d9efa6a9781759557b02917ad42.png

Thanks for the tip!
How it works is with these cars ,
the alpha channel is kinda like a shield ,
the Chassis_P if you look here is the top layer , the 1st layer of many layers ,

so as I was saying with the alpha channel acting like a shield , with the alpha channel been 100% white ,
the shield is fully active and it wont let any of the layers under it pass through the shield ,

but with the alpha channel been 100% black , it allows all the layers below the main Chassis_P layer to become active ,mainly the "metal_detail.dds" the difference is massive and works same with all Kunos cars and our RSS cars also ,
its really important to achieve the maximum effects to make sure the alpha channel remains black :)
happy skinning and good work! :)
d0212b363117d5d3491b34dfec83b8e0.png

But where do you find it and I don't seem to have them ?
its inside the templates in my profile inside the Tornado complete texture pack , there is over 300 textures fr the 3 cars there whats stored in the .kn5 ,
means you can modify every single nut and bolt and all cars if you desire :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back