Resource icon

Apps RSS GT Dashboard Pack for Simhub 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Made an idle screen for the Vortex... not sure which one I like best either the 1st or 3rd...

Took far longer than it should have. I made the O out of a G in the Viper GTS logo I found, and it took ages to get the X looking good. Let me know your preference. I'm leaning towards the 3rd one.
The colours in the background for the lettering for this and the Ferruccio are both taken from the RSS logo to tie it in more.

The things you do when you're bored.... :D

Made an idle screen for the Vortex... not sure which one I like best either the 1st or 3rd...

Took far longer than it should have. I made the O out of a G in the Viper GTS logo I found, and it took ages to get the X looking good. Let me know your preference. I'm leaning towards the 3rd one.
The colours in the background for the lettering for this and the Ferruccio are both taken from the RSS logo to tie it in more.

The things you do when you're bored.... :D
I go for the second one as it is more balanced

I go for the second one as it is more balanced
I was thinking that it looked a bit odd using the V from the viper logo twice, but looking at it again I think you're right.

Next release will be a version 2.0, with the idle screens (+ new one to make for Tornado), the vortex dash and I will re-work the Tornado one to hopefully make it look a bit better. Hoping by the end of this week I will have it done.

Been busy again.....

Made all the letters (S, T, O, R, M) from a reference photo of the car with the logo and made all the other letters from those ones - the N, A and V are made from the M, the D from the R, the 1 from the T and the 2 from the S. Made the Lister logo from scratch using a reference photo from their website so it's very similar but not an exact copy.
For the background colour, I originally wanted to stick with colours from the RSS logo, but there's really only red and silver, so I thought the green from the lister logo suited this one. :D

Thinking back to the vortex one, I think it's the V's that look odd. I will try making them a bit thicker to match the other letters.

Been busy again! Completely re-worked the Tornado RPM gauge (using the same technique as vortex dash) and changed the dash to be the correct aspect ratio so matches what's in the car - much happier with it now than before!

New:

vs Old:

Unfortunately we don't have character spacing option in Simhub so I can't get the bottom text to match up exactly, but it's centered accross where the letters are in the car.

Release coming soon, once I've tested them all myself :D

davewilliams000 updated RSS GT Dashboard Pack for Simhub with a new update entry:

Vortex Dash, Tornado re-work and new idle screens

I've been doing lots of work on this and now consider dashes for for 3 cars released so far by RSS complete.
New in this version:
  • Dash for RSS GT Vortex V10
  • Re-work of dash for RSS GT Tornado V12 - fully re-done RPM gauge from scratch (using same method as Vortex), and changed aspect ratio to match what is in the actual car (as it looked stretched before).
  • New idle screens added with appropriate logos/lettering for when not in a game session.
  • Flashing LEDs for pit lane...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back