Resource icon

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid Bentley Formula One Concept 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula Hybrid Bentley Formula One Concept - inspired by Bentley Speed 8 Livery

welcome to the green side.

the theme of the livery itself is inspired by 2003 Le Mans winner car, Bentley Speed 8.

comes in 8192 & 4096 resolutions. also included Michelin tyre version and Pirelli tyre version.

the skins is for S1 version (with finn) but also works in standard, no finn version.

choose one of the versions and resolutions depends on your liking and PC capabilities and drop it to RSS Formula Hybrid skins folder.

thank you.
View attachment 184133...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,
Can you please tell the difference of the resolutions?
Thanks
so, 4096 or 4K for most commonly called, is widely used for those having a twice better quality on the car's livery than the standard 2048 or 2K. you won't see any pixelations when you see the livery. the decals will look sharp on certain distance. using 4K will cost quite a few FPS but not too much. 4K is better suited for daily usage such as racing. and for 1080p/1440p monitor.

8192 or 8K, have a 4x better quality than the standard. the lines, logos, decals etc will look very sharp even if you look to the car very closely. however, the risk is you will lose big FPS if you're racing with AI if they're also running in the same 8K. just use 8K for single photodrive, or take a hotlapping video in 4K video resolution.

oh lol yes f**k me already.

i forgot to include updated rims texture. silly me.

because i don't want to make another update, please download it here. just put the rims to either "008_Bentley_Michelin" or "008_Bentley_Pirelli" folder. the link is highlighted in blue.

Last edited:
woooooooooow was looking again more close man ,
whats it say inside the front air covers , jesus I never seen that before damn :sick:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back