1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RSRBR2012 Update 06

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Warren Dawes, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Update 06 has now been released.
    http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=351&t=13226

This Update includes three new Stages. One observation re the Akagi Stage, you will find that you can't watch the replay immediately after driving the Stage. I believe (based on info from RallyeSim) that this is due to some protections built into the software. However, it is possible to save the replay after driving the Stage, and you can then run the replay using RSRBR SSE as normal. This will work one time only, and to watch the replay again, you need to relaunch RSRBR SSE again.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SWISS stage:confused:

No infos as to where exactely/on what it is based?

3. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

it's based in the Rally Trophy Swiss stages i guess

4. Not sure what that means... I know the "Rally del Ticino", I know the "Criterium Jurassien" and I think the "Rally du Valais".

Not sure what that Trophy thing is.

5. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

Rally trophy is an old video game developed by bugbear and jowood wich had some very similar stages to this new one. :)

there are also many converted stages from this game to rFactor

6. I used to play Rally Trophy, brilliant game for the older cars but the force feedback included a very annoying rumble effect.

7. Hmm, I didn't know about this one:redface:

8. I'm hoping to get back up and running in the next couple of weeks. Can someone confirm that I have to install the updates in sequence and not just the latest update?

9. All of them, in sequence.

10. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Yep! And don't forget the Car Packs needed with each Update too.

11. Thanks for the confirmation and the 'heads up' about the Car Packs :)

12. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

I have been having trouble with this: I have downloaded it a couple of times with no problems, but when I double click to start installing, nothing happens. I have downloaded it from both links in the rallyesim forum.

Any ideas, hints or tips? Thank you!

13. Try to download it to a different location, for example - desktop.

14. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

That's what I have been doing everytime, guess I'll try something other than the desktop and see how it goes.

15. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

Now I don't even manage to download it. If somebody still has the installation file, would they be kind to upload it so that I can download it and install it in time for the RDRC? Thank you :)

16. http://www.speedyshare.com/kCpbD/Install-Update-06-RSRBR2012.exe

there you go, I wouldnt count on it though. I dont think the problem is from where you download it and I dont think they "broke" the file on rallyesim. I think its your PC`s problem, not sure what is wrong though. But try to download it from this link, might as well give it a try. Good luck.

17. just a huntch but have you had a go of right clicking the exe and running nit as admin ;)

18. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

Thanks a lot for the thought!

I have, and still nothing positive. I get an error message saying it could not find the file or the path to the file... Absolutely stunned about this, hope I can solve it before the championship round.

19. Don't open it from the browser. Save it, and open it from Windows explorer.

20. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

Same stuff man, still get the same error message. My head is running low on hair right now!