RSRBR2012 Released

I was going to ask the same question. I just installed everything including the 2 updates, full car pack and track pack. Of course the 1st two cars I tried out where the Mini WRC and VW Polo WRC. The mini works fine but the with the Polo it crashed back to the desktop when loading a track. Are we the only two having this problem?

edit:
I should also note that I tried downloading just the single car pack with the same results.

I just gave it a quick test, and it worked ok for me.
Maybe best to ask for help over at RallyeSim?

Might be worthwhile trying to re-install Update 01 and 02 again.

Warren, for me, after the Update 01, the Polo WRC worked fine, without crashin the game and anything like this. Since I've installed Update 02, and reinstalled the complete car pack, the Polo doesn't work.

I will try to download & install the Update 02 again, and then we will see what will happen. :)

Just a wild thought Adam, were you using the default car setup, or did you try to use a car setup saved after the previous update version?? Since they changed the physics for the POLO, maybe you were using a setup that is now incompatable. :confused:

I just took a look at the installation guide, and the post on the Rallyesim forum says:

Do not install RBR and RSRBR in One of These folders:
- C: \ Program Files \
- C: \ Program File (x86) \
- C: \ Users \ Name ... \

My path would be C:\User\Jundt\Own Documents\Games\Richard Burns Rally. If the last path is wrong, why did my install work so far? Or did it just fail at special moments like BTB stages? Hmm...

Btw: Warren, shouldn't there also be the online fix included in your installation guide for RSRBR or did update 2 fix that aswell? The file's called Fix_Live.exe.

David, my tutorial is based on the recommendations of RallyeSim.
I believe it may work if you install it to other locations (eg. where you have it installed) but there may be conflicts with built in Windows security protections. If you want to install it differently to the recommended instructions, it may work, depending on your security settings and Windows version, but you take a risk of later problems. Up to you. ;)

I don't believe the Fix_Live.exe is needed after Update 01. I certainly don't have it installed.

Hi, Im new with RSRBR2012 I got BTB downloaded and can launch everything up to the point where I press "drive stage"
I got scrolling text black and white the whole screen.

also some stages when I press "drive stage" the screen stays rotating at the 2 driver standing next to their car. is there a quick fix for this?
EDIT:(BTW just the BTB stages that do this . the other stages without the BTB works fine)

Some more info might help.
Which BTB Stages are you trying to run? Have you downloaded the BTB Country packs or are you trying to run individual BTB Stages?
How are you trying to launch the BTB Stages, from the main menu selection screen (under Country) or from the BTB Tracks test menu (RXRSRBR) button?

There is no "drive stage" button, which one are you using to launch RSRBR / RBR?

sorry for the late reply. nevermind. I have just realised that I haven't done ANY update at all. and it has fixed that.
PS: "drive stage" is before you get to the countdown before each rally. Thanks for helping

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%