RSRBR2012 Released

Hi all
downloaded everything and installed but when i try and run the following message appears:
"You must install the package of stages to use RSBR" and download in topic "RSRBR MOD, Car Packs,BTB Country_Updates"
where is i presume a pack of stages hiding?
Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the tip Warren.
have now got to the stage where the 2012 screen comes up, am allowed to select car and track and after pressing "GO" the green line goes from left to right and the details drop down into the main body of the page and then nothing.
i have uninstalled and gone back to the original. I couldn't get 2011 passed the above page either, but the original works perfectly

What ver of Windows are you using?
If Vista or Win 7, where did you install it, hope it wasn't under the default Program Files?
Did you follow our installation Tutorial?

Did you follow the DEP (Data Execution Prevention) steps as per this Tutorial:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?ie=UTF8&langpair=fr|en&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&u=http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=431&usg=ALkJrhg54nplJOKRyy46YL0nMUD_1c8YuA

Did you check that your Game resolution setting matches your monitor resolution ( as per our previous discussion, the new installation will probably have changed the resolution back to a default again)?

This might give you some things to try.

Guys! I have a full carpack from rsrbr2011. Do i have to download again the full carpack from rallyesim for the RSRBR2012? I hope not.
Or just uninstall and after reinstall for the 2012 version?
Thanks for the help.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 210 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years