RSRBR2011 Update 08 Released

Warren Dawes

Premium
This is to advise that RSRBR2011 Update 08 has now been released.

You can find it here:

http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=351&t=9737

Please note that no new Car packs will need to be updated/re-downloaded as a result of this Update.

I've updated the relevant Sticky Threads.

Based on initial observations, I can't see anything that will affect this weeks Rally Club Event, but it may affect drivers in the future RDRC S3 Rounds. Some changes have been made to the Puy du Lac Stage, which is to be used in the next RDRC S3 Round, Rally Mont Blanc.

This Update also includes the latest version if FixUp (ver 1.6) .
Details of changes are listed in the download link.

Wish I could help, but it all installed normally for me. :confused:

Maybe you have changed something with your previous install by adding some external mods. I only ever install RSRBR mods to my RSRBR installation.

I'd suggest trying to re-install the previous Updates (since it is giving that message). If that doesn't work, it might mean a complete new re-installation.
Maybe best to ask over at RallySim.

I have no more "Your car is too badly damaged..." text after this update. Anybody else?

I didn't quite wreck the car enough last night to get that message (but I must have been awefully close :redface:), so I can't confirm it.
However, I did notice a couple of messages after my times in the Server saying "Possible Cut", which is a new one. :eek:
Not sure where the "possibe cuts" occurred but I did notice that they happened on the Stages where I had a couple of bad offs.

are you sure, you know how anal i`m over pace notes and i didn`t notice them and theres no "possible cut" sound files :)

Yep, absolutely sure. :wink:

It wasn't a sound call Nigel, it was a typed message next to my time in the results listed when I finished the Stage. I've also seen it in my times after an off-line test session before the Event.

I assume it may be something Rallyesim have introduced to help them control cutting in their championship events. Maybe it gives them an indication to go check people's replays.

Here is my HTML file with my times, you can see the remark in the Status column.

Attachments

• WAD Times_Henri Toivonen.rar
    941 bytes · Views: 159

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back