1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSRBR with triple monitors (Eyefinity)

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Emil Pribanić, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Finaly i setup my triple monitor rig so im courious, what`s your expirience with that? Do you have any good tips or advice?
    Here`s couple pics just for test.

2. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

Nice, man! What about the driving? Is the investment in 2 extra screens worth the driving?
  3. In my opinion yes, especially for those who drive with cockpit view like itdrc5 drive. It opens whole view from windshield and a lot of side view wich gives great feeling of speed and movement of a car. From the first start it`s wierd because i was constantly watching those two others monitors and couldn`t focus to my driving, Then my (small) brain noticed that It`s not point that you will setup three monitors and watch them all the time in game but that it`s point that you will focus on your drive at second monitor in the midlle, first and third will doing the job about feeling the car.
    Usually i drive from bumper view but now i `m testing cockpit view and im doing a bit slower times but after some time i belive that i will drive championship from cockpit too. I`ll make some video like itdrc5 when i will be ready.
    • Like Like x 1