RSRBR updates

A

Andrew Evans

• Andrew Evans

released this evening - 4 cars, 1 ss and 6 btb add-on tracks...

:bang:

• Andrew Evans

the stages are:

Tervaniemi
San Martial
Pikes Peak
Mont Herman
Saint Agrève
La Iglesuela

i'd tested 4 of them recently and some of them i was aiming to chuck into an event soon...

i'll update the install thread once i've got it all sorted...

• Andrew Evans

not sure - it's in the download link... we get another car in this weeks grouping.... :D

online site updated now it's gone mandatory.... ie. can now build these into official rallies (coincidentally next event was a sushi one)....

mont herman seems to be crashing for me tho.. and then killing all the btb stage functionality with it... am trying to work it out atm....

• Andrew Evans

thanks man!... they updated the thread and broke the link... i've now fixed it....

looks like there's a patch for update 09 and i think you'll need to redownload the track pack....

be sure to delete the one from yesterday if you got it then...

installation thread has the links...

• Andrew Evans

okeeeeeey!

the btb stages are fine online... so whatever reason they're currently locked off line - the launch button is greyed out when you've got a btb stage selected...

have tested a lot of stages over the last week and they've included some of the best here.... some of them are LOOOOOOOOOOOONG... looking at you pikes peak and mont herman....

next event we'll be running these and a couple more add-on tracks... gonna post something up in a bit on how to get 3rd party tracks (not in the pack) running in rscenter... :thumb:

• Bert Van Waes

Tx for all the research and work Andrew, this sounds very promising...

Pikes peak, i can't imagine how it would be with a real rally car under the but...
RC class on it anyone?:D

• Johan Sälgström

Can't get the new stages to work, online or offline. :(
I've downloaded Install_BTB_Stages_1.exe and installed it into my RBR folder but RSCenter doesn't seem to recognize that they're there because I get a "Download and install addon BTB stages" error. I tried manually copying the 7z file to the RXRSRBR folder just because, obviously without results...
Ideas? The download doesn't seem corrup as the install runs fine, but maybe there's indeed something wrong there?

• Andrew Evans

did you apply the fix for update 09? (sounds like not)

the link is in the installation thread.... it was released yesterday to correct the kind of errors you're talking about...

• Johan Sälgström

Oh shoot, I should've checked there first before asking of course. I was pretty quick in downloading the patch so I never even heard about the fix, will try it now. Thanks. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 423 39.7%