RSRBR replay problems

I'm having problems with replays in RSRBR.

Replays will start and camera will circle the car than skip straight to the end on BTB stages.

Replays on RSRBR SE or RBR will play for few mins the stop and crash back to desktop.

Never had this issue before and need some advice?

I have never come across this problem before. I've seen it at the start of some replays but never happening part way through a replay.
Sounds like something more serious too me. Have you tried running the replay after a fresh PC boot, or after closing most of your background services etc. Try lowering the resolution, or even try running in Windowed mode (or full screen if that is opposite to what you currently run).
Have you got Camhack running at the same time, if so, try turning it off for the replay.

I'm really guessing here, but all easy things to try.

I have never come across this problem before. I've seen it at the start of some replays but never happening part way through a replay.
Sounds like something more serious too me. Have you tried running the replay after a fresh PC boot, or after closing most of your background services etc. Try lowering the resolution, or even try running in Windowed mode (or full screen if that is opposite to what you currently run).
Have you got Camhack running at the same time, if so, try turning it off for the replay.

I'm really guessing here, but all easy things to try.

I'm running a res of 5856x1080 Eyefinity

Tried closing other programs except for msi afterburner and SLI-MAX

And yes cam hack is running when I watch reply, otherwise the image is stretched

The game even crashed to desktop when I tried driving the 05 Lancer half way through the rally.

Something weird is going on....????

That is a lot of resources for an old game, maybe there is a conflict there somewhere but I have no experience with those settings. Sorry.

All I can suggest is to take it back to a single monitor, normal resolution, no Camhack (you can fix any image stretching with RSCentre settings and Fixup.ini), and see if that runs replays ok. If still not, then something else is causing the conflict.

If the replays will run ok with that basic setup, then you need to investigate the three monitor settings, maybe someone else can help who uses that rig.

Exxactly same problem here :-(
but i just fixed it
It was the pace notes, i deleted my audio folder, put a fresh copy in and applied diffrent pace notes and voila, no more crashing
Just be sure when you extract the audio.dat with Dattool, you don't just drag in the audio folder it spits out, you have to go into the 'audio' folders tree until you find the audio folder with a capital A 'Audio'....never 'audio'

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back