RSRBR CRASHES

Browsing through the Rallyesim forum, all I could find about the Mlynky snow problem is to uninstall and reinstall everything, has worked for some. Some people have the problem with only a few of the weather conditions, so it is a bit hard to check the problem one by one I guess. Sound files have been checked and do not seem to be the issue with one of the cases, but again it seems that every case is a case.

So reinstalling would be the first thing to do, and then test on an online session and see how it goes.

As it is not clear what this discussion is really about i have to guess from Daniel's comment.

Fact is:
Mlynky is a buggy track. No matter the weather definitions, this track is supposed to be crashing when being loaded by RBR/RSRBR.
The DLS file contains invalid data and usually causes the game to exit due to an access violation.
This depends on the memory layout, sometimes it could load despite of this error. But this is just by chance.

As i am involved in more important projects i am unable to provide a fix for this in the next weeks. Maybe sometime in the future.

As it is not clear what this discussion is really about i have to guess from Daniel's comment.

Fact is:
Mlynky is a buggy track. No matter the weather definitions, this track is supposed to be crashing when being loaded by RBR/RSRBR.
The DLS file contains invalid data and usually causes the game to exit due to an access violation.
This depends on the memory layout, sometimes it could load despite of this error. But this is just by chance.

As i am involved in more important projects i am unable to provide a fix for this in the next weeks. Maybe sometime in the future.

As far as I am aware this is not a problem that requires an urgent fix - Daniel's problem is that if he revs the engine excessively then the game with crash and take him back to the RSCenter. Other competitors have problems with this track so if you could look at it when you have time that would be good.

Pete

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back