RSRBR 2012

Sorry if I missed this in the depths of the forums somewhere but is there a problem with the track pack? I cannot open the EXE, getting a corrupted file message every time. This is both from downloading the pack in parts from rallyesim and as a whole from a mirror. Same error. Those are the only two working download locations I could find.

Edit: this is the main track pack I am referring to. The one that's required to even open RSRBR 2012.

Sorry if I missed this in the depths of the forums somewhere but is there a problem with the track pack? I cannot open the EXE, getting a corrupted file message every time. This is both from downloading the pack in parts from rallyesim and as a whole from a mirror. Same error. Those are the only two working download locations I could find.

Edit: this is the main track pack I am referring to. The one that's required to even open RSRBR 2012.
Worked fine a few weeks ago when I installed it.

Try a different browser perhaps?

Installed Update 3 a few days ago, and then re-installed car packs again.

Now I want to practice in singeplayer through RSCenter and want to run a certain stage, it loads and just before it's fully loaded, I get a message from RSCenter it can't find the "game program".

WUT? Apart from istalling update 03 and re-installing the packs, I didn't do anything!:confused:

EDIT: Now I re-applied the update and car pack and it started, whut? Only thing is that it reverted by skin back to default.

Interesting...

Or did I get that message because the update was missing? Hmm... At least it looks like I'll be okay now.

Exact the same conditions as the first stage od the Coffs Harbour Rally with the Lancer X. Suddenly, RSCenter came up with a German box saying the "Spieleprogramm" wasn't found and it couldn't fully load.

I went and re-applied both update 3 and car pack again, and it works. Could I have gotten the message because I might have forgotten to apply the update in the first place? Hmm...

Holy cow. I didn't think the Lancer X was such a rocket when it's not snow:eek: Feels so much quicker than during the Rally Norway.

Hi folks can someone please help me install/run rsrbr 2012
ive installed ALL 2011 files .. and that didnt work either, it loads then when i go to "play alone".. and select a track and options, then try to run, it freezes..
I installed / unintalled rbr and all updates and mods for 2011 20+ time over a year period hoping it would work. Gave up in the end, so didnt bother trying anymore.

After not playing rbr for a while, i reinstalled and downloaded EVERY rsrbr 2012 updates and mods... when i try to play it.. same thing happened as 2011. I choose play alone.. then select track/car options.. etc etc etc... when i click "GO" .. it just freezes. its like the progress bar gets to about 2% then the window just freezes, becomes unresponsive..etc etc
uninstalled everything,, reinstalled everyhing (including rbr) again about 10 times.. still same thing happens.
to be honest i Haven't been able to run rsrbr in 3 years.. yes 3 years, or more, and im sick of driving the same old default tracks and cars.

Can someone please help explain what is going on

btw in between the failed install/execution of 2011 i reinstalled windows twice (over a year period).. and then tried to install/run 2012.. so in other words its NOT a problem with my pc/system

What am i doing wrong?.. I cant understand
I used to be able to run 2011 but for some odd reason it stooped working.. then i downloaded it all again and tried to installed it over a 1year period.. it never ran again
just froze... and now the same thing is happening with 2012
even after 30+ rbr and rsrbr 2011/12 un/re-installs + 2 windows reinstalls.

Please help.. someone !!! I really miss rbr.. and ive been missing out on all the fun for 3 years.. im gutted.. frustrated.. angry.. i just dont know what else to do.. i need help. or some sort of suggestions.. arg...
there is no other good rally game I can play. rbr is the only dam rally game i will play.. but playing the dozen or so tracks and 6 cars becomes boring.. can someone please help!!!!

:mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( :mad::( grrr.. im really pissed about this

This is as far as i can get with it.. and it just freezes.. no matter what combination of track/car/options..... im sick`n`fed up of it now. I just want the dam thing to work
ffs.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing