RSRBR 2011 Problem

hello im new in the forum and i want to ask y a question about rsrbr 2011.i have followed the installation steps exactly...I have downloaded and installed rbr via ISO.ive checked it and it played.Secondly i have downloaded the rsrbr 2011.ive installed it(not in the programm files),ive installed all car packs and then update 03.However when i open to play alone i choose car,and track and when i press the Go button it crashes there...so i cant really play anything.i have performed the same steps with RSRBR 2010 and it worked pretty well.i have also registered and nothing.please help

Amel, this is very difficult to fully understand your problems, we need a lot more information to help understand what you are doing.
Did you install the Game and RSRBR2011 exactly as per this procedure?
http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/31470-rsrbr2011-installing-using-guidelines.html
Did the game run correctly using the base game, before you inbstalled RSRBR2011?
Did you set up your controls in the base game, before installing RSRBR2011? You cannot set up the Controls / Options when running RSRBR2011, it must be done from within the base game. You can do this by running the game from the default RBR icon, or you can launch the base RBR by using the "Launch Richard Burns Rally SSE".
I don't know if an XBox 360 Joystick will work, but I know people are using XBox Gamepads.
Did you install the RSRBR2011 Updates (ie. Update 03).
I assume when you Launch RSRBR2011 and get to the Menu, you are trying to change Menus using the keyboard?
Are you able to run the game ok by launching the game using "Launch Richard Burns Rally SSE" ??

Sorry for the basic questions, but I am trying to understand what you have done or are trying to do.

The tutorials that we have posted here at RD have worked successfully for many people so I know they should work, but I need to get a better idea of your installation to be of more help.

Thanks man

Modifier la liste des logiciel exclus de la prévention d'exécution des données de Windows Vista / 7
Amend the list of software excluded from Data Execution Prevention in Windows
Système.​
Start Button "Control Panel" System and Maintenance "System.
Click Advanced System Settings.
Autorisation de l'administrateur nécessaire.​
Administrator permission required.
Under Performance, click Settings.
Click the Execution Prevention tab data, and then click on "Enable Data Execution Prevention for all programs and services except those I select."

:​
Then click the Add button and add all the following software:
(ils sont tous à la racine du jeux)​
(They are at the root of all games)
- rscenter2010.exe​
- Rscenter2010.exe
- rsrbr3dratio.exe​
- Rsrbr3dratio.exe
- RichardBurnsRally_SSE.exe​
- RichardBurnsRally_SSE.exe
- RBR Startup.exe​
- RBR Startup.exe
- RBRdll.exe​
- RBRdll.exe
- CamHack.exe​
- CamHack.exe
- LanceurAddOns.exe​
- LanceurAddOns.exe
- SETUP_MANAGER2.exe​
- SETUP_MANAGER2.exe
- SKINS_MANAGER2.exe​
- SKINS_MANAGER2.exe
- sendreplays.exe​
- Sendreplays.exe
- sendtimes.exe​
- Sendtimes.exe
- SkinsWizard.exe​
- SkinsWizard.exe
Tu enregistres, tu re-démarres ton ordinateur et tu fais un essais​
You registered, you re-boot your computer and you do a test
- SKINS_MANAGER2.exe​
- SKINS_MANAGER2.exe
- sendreplays.exe​
- Sendreplays.exe
- sendtimes.exe​
- Sendtimes.exe
- SkinsWizard.exe​
- SkinsWizard.exe
Tu enregistres, tu re-démarres ton ordinateur et tu fais un essais​
You registered, you re-boot
your computer and you do a test

I wanna know this step by step where to add these files and so, I hope you can explain to understand

It's still very difficult to help when you haven't answered my questions, It is important to know whether your base RBR is working ok, or if the problem lies with RSRBR2011.

Re your new question about the DEP, I have never had to do this but the explanation is in the text. Here is how I understand it:

Click your main Windows Start Button, go to "Control Panel".
Double Click "System"
Click the "Advanced" tab
Under Performance, click "Settings"
(You will need to be logged in as an Administrator in Win 7 or it will not let you change these settings)
Click "Data Execution Prevention", and then select "Enable Data Execution Prevention for all programs and services except those I select."
Click "Add"
You then need to navigate to each of the files listed in the explanation you provided. They should all be located in the main Richard Burns Rally Folder.
As you locate each one, click "Open", it will add the file to the list in the box.
After you have added each one, then click "Apply".
Re-Boot your Computer.
Then, test if the Skin manager etc works ok.

This is the best I can interpret from your message, but I have never had to do this, so I can't be sure it will solve your problems.

I assume you received this information from RallyeSim, so it would be best to ask them for more help.

Maybe someone else here will chime in with more advice. :confused::confused:

I have installed rbr it works great ffb was working and everything flawless...then i installed rsrbr 2011 and now the game wont even boot up :( i try run launch sse but nothing the game wont load and if i start rsrbr 2011 the time shows up at the bottom but no game, i cant play :'(

That seems strange. :confused: If you can't even launch from the Richard Burns Rally SSE, that suggests something is preventing the base game from running.
Does it still work if you launch from the original RBR desktop icon?

If so, I'd suggest checking the following:
1. Check your RSCenter settings for Full Screen RBR 3D ratio (to match your monitor).
2. Check your Richard Burns Rally.ini to make sure your game resolution matches your monitor.
3. See if your Anti Virus is blocking the game.
4. Have you installed the Updates for RSRBR2011 (You need Update 03 and 04).
5. Have you registered your RSRBR2011 yet?

The best place to get support for RSRBR is at RallyeSim: http://forum.rallyesim.fr/index.php

They are most helpful and you can post in English. They have a program that checks your installation to help diagnose problems.

Your richard burns rally MUST be installed to :

C:\RBR

After that install the rallysim mods

('C:\RBR' is where all the rallysim mods try to install to, so if you have it anywhere else when you try to install any rallysim stuff it wont find it.... )

Apologies if you already know this, but it is the the first issue I check for because it is exactly what i did wrong on my first attempt to get it all working :redface: .

jc

Your richard burns rally MUST be installed to :

C:\RBR

After that install the rallysim mods

('C:\RBR' is where all the rallysim mods try to install to, so if you have it anywhere else when you try to install any rallysim stuff it wont find it.... )

Apologies if you already know this, but it is the the first issue I check for because it is exactly what i did wrong on my first attempt to get it all working :redface: .

jc

i install all my games to D:/Games so when i reinstall windows i dont have to reinstall my games and the rallysim mods find it ok.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%