RSRBR 2010 and CZECH Update possible in same installation?

No, they don't work together like that, only the RSRBR tracks work with RSRBR. The default tracks/cars are overwritten when you start a stage in RSRBR so you cannot modify a stage/car physics to make it faster and use it in the championship.

You can have two RBR installs tho, one with RSRBR and one with the Czech mod and switch between the registry settings:

http://translate.google.com/transla...hp?f=38&t=483&start=0&ie=UTF-8&langpair=fr|en

I have simple question, do I have to have deufault RBR version when I want to make copy of it and swiching between? I mean deufault RBR, copy, then put into one RSRBR and into second Czech plugin?

I don't think you do. I have just installed a second copy of RBR using the Rallyesim program, it backups your registry information for the first installation, then gives you option to delete the registry keys allowing you to install RBR in a different location on your machine.

Pete,

I have simple question, do I have to have deufault RBR version when I want to make copy of it and swiching between? I mean deufault RBR, copy, then put into one RSRBR and into second Czech plugin?

Jakub, I'm not sure if this is your question, but I believe you must have two separate installations if you want to use RSRBR and Czech Mod. You can't have both Mods in the same installation, as far as I know.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%