RSR Formula 3

Cars RSR Formula 3 v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there any news as to when that next update will come out? I'm also getting frequent stuttering only with this mod, which is a shame since it's fantastic in all other regards!

Andrea Lojelo updated RSR Formula 3 with a new update entry:

RSR Formula 3

New version our or mod available.
http://www.radiators-champ.com/rsrworld/cars/rsr-formula-3/

RSR Formula 3 v1.1
- fixed issue "EMPTY CURVE, RETURNING ZERO" in the log.
- fixed rear left fast rebound min/max value in the setup.
- added correct fuel range for the car, allowing to set up longer single player races.
- added default driver helmet/suits/gloves for skins without them. Thanks to @After_Midnight for the texture work, and KS team for the support.
- enhanced dirty tyres...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Holy Mackerel!
I just installed v1.1 of this mod and took the car to Mugello for a few laps.
Is it even legal to have this much fun without somebody going to jail?
It amazing....the handling, the sound, the car...wow!
If there ever was a car for that track...this is it.

Andrea Lojelo updated RSR Formula 3 with a new update entry:

RSR Formula 3 v2.0

RSR Formula 3 v2.0
physics
- tyres updated to tyre model v6
- tuning on the tyres due to the latest changes on the tyre load sensitivity introduced in AC v1.4
- tweaks on Medium tyres for the excessive graining
- added a parameter to configure the steer assist in the setup screens in the GENERIC tab. For Servo Wheels, or, in general, in case of strange vibrations, the suggested value is 100. For normal wheels keep the default value (50).
- we've decided to remove the fictional tyres...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 223075

Why not add Brake Glow disk ?

Because brakes don't glow on this car, as far as we know.
If you can find any photo/video in which it's possible to see glowing brakes in an F3 car, we will be more than happy to include them in the next version.

• Deleted member 223075

Because brakes don't glow on this car, as far as we know.
If you can find any photo/video in which it's possible to see glowing brakes in an F3 car, we will be more than happy to include them in the next version.

I've just tryied Brakes Glow disk and nothing work and don't know why. Very strange.

data.acd is compressed since we don't want people to mess around with data contained in it.
I spent a year and an half to create accurate physics for this car. Changing it create confusion, mismatches online, and ban from the RSR Live Timing.
I'm aware that the glowing isn't changing any physics parameter, but, as I said, brakes aren't glowing on those cars in real life, as far as we know, that's why they are not glowing in our mod.

On our website and on my initial post, we have the following disclaimer:
Do not modify our car or use any of its part (physics/3D/textures) without permission. We're open for discussions for any customization for specific purposes.

Thanks for the understanding.
As I said before, if you'll find out that the brakes of this car glow, let us know. we will fix it in the next release. We're stiving for accuracy, so we will be more than happy to correct errors we've done, to produce a better reproduction of a formula 3 car.

• Deleted member 223075

For brakes I thought it was on this model and it was an oversight.

Check this video. You can see several views of the car from the side during braking. No sign of glowing brakes there.
Glowing brakes are cool and easy to make in AC, but apparently in real life the temperatures reached by the disks while braking are not enough to make them glow.

@Andrea Lojelo
Great mod, driven it once. Now I want to use it again and it is not working at all.
Tried all kinds of tracks, modded, original, dlc, none worked. Those tracks did work with other cars so the problem is not AC related.

Checked the log files but not a single error to be found. It never actually launches the 'racing' part of AC and therefore only logs my last drive (which was an R8 GT3 @ Zandvoort)
The other launcher.log files do not show any error at all either. Tried AC game integrity check, removed and reinstalled the F3 files but nothing seems to be working. Could you help me out?
If necessary I could send you my launcher.log files

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years