AC RSR Formula 3 @ Spa - Sunday August 6, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Awesome racing guys:thumbsup:, and so close with the fixed setup, race1 was a pretty cool apart from the 1st turn mayhem:whistling:
Race2 was just terrible, tried to hard to keep P1. Threw a top 5 finish away by pushing too hard:notworthy:, probably need to be a little earlier on the brakes:rolleyes: old habits die hard, over heated the fronts a lot and lost mid turn grip:( it's a bummer and frustrates me no end, but that's motor racing for ya:D
Hopefully I'll be more competitive next week:cautious:

Hey guys, it was fun as always racing with you but @Bobby Pennington , please should I ever try to sign up for another event in these half cars, please kindly remind me that I do not EVER want to race these cars again.

These are just not for me.

Hey guys, it was fun as always racing with you but @Bobby Pennington , please should I ever try to sign up for another event in these half cars, please kindly remind me that I do not EVER want to race these cars again.

These are just not for me.
:confused::confused:Now now Dirk, lets not be hasty, if I remember right you said the same of the 91 F1 cars, but after half a day of running the Williams your enjoying them. It takes time to get into open wheeled cars my friend. I'm no Danny Ric by any stretch of the imagination mate, and admittingly I'm more at home in open wheeled cars than tin-tops, as my attempts in the GT3 cars will testify....I suck so hard it blows:whistling::whistling::laugh::roflmao:, but I won't let them get the better of me......Aussie Grit

I also remember a certain Krazy German making the statement "Germans NEVER give up" and I'm gonna hold you to that:sneaky::p, and don't forget, fixed setups are harder to drive for some as the car doesn't always suit your driving style, you we're doing ok yesterday arvo after running laps with Allan and I, plus you we're still half asleep this morning:coffee::coffee: and had no practice, it's easy to get frustrated too, look at me in race 2. So I ask you to give yourself more time mate, your a quick racer/driver my friend:thumbsup: and I know you can do well with these cars given time;).

If you want to get together during the week and run some laps in the DellaraF3, shoot me a pm and we'll make it happen, you just need to acclimatize to them like you did in the 91F1's IMHO:D

:confused::confused:Now now Dirk, lets not be hasty, if I remember right you said the same of the 91 F1 cars, but after half a day of running the Williams your enjoying them. It takes time to get into open wheeled cars my friend. I'm no Danny Ric by any stretch of the imagination mate, and admittingly I'm more at home in open wheeled cars than tin-tops, as my attempts in the GT3 cars will testify....I suck so hard it blows:whistling::whistling::laugh::roflmao:, but I won't let them get the better of me......Aussie Grit

I also remember a certain Krazy German making the statement "Germans NEVER give up" and I'm gonna hold you to that:sneaky::p, and don't forget, fixed setups are harder to drive for some as the car doesn't always suit your driving style, you we're doing ok yesterday arvo after running laps with Allan and I, plus you we're still half asleep this morning:coffee::coffee: and had no practice, it's easy to get frustrated too, look at me in race 2. So I ask you to give yourself more time mate, your a quick racer/driver my friend:thumbsup: and I know you can do well with these cars given time;).

If you want to get together during the week and run some laps in the DellaraF3, shoot me a pm and we'll make it happen, you just need to acclimatize to them like you did in the 91F1's IMHO:D
Ditto to all of it. We'll all 3 get online and turn our driving into even more rubbish and go down together:D:D:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 278 13.5%