rSeat mounting screws and any other little component tweaks?

Hi Guys,

Quick question, I have a G25 and I'm about to invest in an rseat, clubsport pedals and a buttkicker.

Does anyone know if the rseat comes with the mounting screws needed to attached a G25 and CSP or do i have to get them from logitech and fanatec?

Also are there any other little components/washers etc that you guys recommend with this setup. Im thinking maybe some extra rubber supports to quieten the Buttkicker as ive read that can be an issue?

Any knowledge and experience you have to pass on would be greatly appreciated before I empty my bank :)

I have one and all the screws do follow. My G27 is mounted using the ones meant for the G25/27.

Dont think you need extra washers, but once you get it, discard the plastic washers you're told to use to assemble the pedal plate. They're completely useless and even have trouble holding the plate itself up. And while we're at the footplate; I've had it fall out of its adjustment time and time again due to simply crap design. How they (rSeat) expected that to hold up against heavy duty brake pedals (or any pedals for that matter) is beyond me. It is in such a need for a support bracket that goes down to the floor to prevent this from happening. Some people have resorted to just placing something under the plate as support, but I went the step further and completely dismounted it and build my own pedal "box" for inverted mounting using wood. It may not look factory, but it works and cost me £20 and 2 hours of labour in the toolshed.

Will post pics if anyone is interested.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back