Sell Rseat,fanatec,buttkicker,vive full setup

View attachment 163024 Havent the time to play these days and my rig is just collecting dust in my lounge.

This is an incredible high quality Rseat Rs1Rig with all the toys. Been very neatly wired so all the cabling comes out at the front with quick release points so you can move the Rseat in and out when not using. This really is key if you dont want the rig permantley in one place and need to keep the wife happy. It takes seconds to connect to your PC. I hate rigs that have wires and cables coming out everywhere.

INCLUDING 2 BUTTKICKER THUMPERS WHICH ARE INSANE. These are way, way better than the standard gamer 2's. One is under rhe seat and the other is under the pedal. This power is just incredible and the closets to a full motion rig you will get.

Hardly played with and pretty much like new.All boxes are included.I ALWAYS LOOK AFTER MY GEAR AND IT COMES FROM A CLEAN HOME. NO MARKS ON ANYTHING.

Rseat is less than six months old.

Selling as a whole at the moment but if no interest for the complete set i will sell as seperates AFTER Christmas. I'm in no rush to sell.

PICK UP FROM FROME SOMERSET IN THE UK.

RSEAT RS1

RSEAT BUTTKICKER BRACKET

FANTATEC CSW V2

FANATEC CSW BMW WHEEL

FANATEC CSW V2 PEDALS

BUTTKICKER THUMPER X2

£1900

PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK FOR MORE INFO

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO SPLIT NOW. ONLY AFTER CHRISTMAS.
IMG_0917.jpg
IMG_3018.jpg
IMG_3019.jpg
View attachment 162990
IMG_3108.jpg
View attachment 162992
IMG_3114.jpg
[
Butt-Kicker-Throne-Thumper.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, just realised this is not a for sale thread - sorry my bad! was a bit confused.
Mods, please can you delete this or move to the appropriate place.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back