1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RRRE Friend Request Thread

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Phil Lawrence, Feb 7, 2013.

1. thought it may be an idea to get a thread started so that we can share usernames and have a RD leaderboard type of thing happening where you send friend requests to RD users and then view friends placements.

Just a thought you can search for me by typing in the search filter

RD Puzzlle

if you don`t want to use your real name then you can change it to anything you want using the account settings tab in the top right of the sub-main menu.
    hope to have a few of you added soon could be fun to see how we are all placed.
  2. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

I am registered with my real name feel free to add!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Tried to add you Jay, tried you too RD Puzzle, to test that fuction but portal search doesn't seem to work.
  4. hmmm maybe i should of tested it first ah well do friend requests work?

if so list your Leader board position for the default track and car.

RaceRoom Raceway GP
    Aquila cr1 cup
    Position 103

hopefully the friend request function works.

EDIT good idea AK thats one way of getting it to work :)
  5. Yes friend request function works :)

I accepted you Puzzlle...
  6. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

I just learned that the user search is disabled for the current build, we can only search for cars & tracks at the moment. User search will be back at a later date.

Until then I suggest to post username and profile page, so we can still send friend requests.

7. requests sent glad we got there in the end another point what are you guys using.

personally i`m using a Xbox 360 Controller and the steering lock set to 17.
  8. Very quiet here, not a good place to make friends or only 7 ppl play R3E :)
  9. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

10. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ingemar Petersson

Ingemar Petersson
    Premium Member

I am registered with my real name feel free to add!