1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RR Racing Experience Closed Beta Soon!

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Andi Goodwin, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 5
  2. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Very good news:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awesome news! The other exciting bit is the new update will also add another car! Woo can't wait

• Like Like x 1
  4. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

There's an update with the Saleen and a new track layout, + a button for the Beta

5. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

I wonder if it has Pro Mode on with the choise to turn off the aid`s...:unsure:

6. Update just seems to have the Saleen and an alternative track layout and an option to sign up for the closed BETA. No additional options for disabling ABS/TCS.

7. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

''Why aren’t you showing the Get Real™ driving model with the extra car?

The reason for that is that game and infrastructure design simply does not allow the Teaser to carry and take proper advantage of the Get Real™ difficulty setting as there is more to this setting than just the driving model itself.''

• Like Like x 1
  8. got a nice e-mail today:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Vroom Vroom!

• Like Like x 1
  10. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Can you send me a PM about this? Betatesting?

11. Do you mind sharing details? Via PM or here, if that's ok with you.

12. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

If you want to violate an NDA via PM you might as well post it here :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah as with every other closed beta this one most likely has a NDA that prohibit participants from sharing ANYTHING they experience in the beta, in some its even illegal to say you are in the beta.

14. Bram

Bram

They spoke of "thousands of people" in a closed beta right? Pretty naive of them to think that nothing gets leaked with such numbers being invited. Probably more an early access than a real beta.

Locked down testing has been done probably with a small group of people before.

If possible to share I only need one answer from an experienced simmer: possible to loose that traction control and abs?

15. Thousands of people is a small number when testing online systems that needs to cope with the potential of several tens- if not hundreds of thousand users. But who knows how many will be invited at this stage and at what stage during the closed beta they'll approach said thousands of members. That said, something will prob leak as some people have no respect for the contracts they sign sadly ><

16. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Well, at least I didn't know there was such a thing like an NDA.

17. Bram

Bram

Maybe there isn't with this one but with a most closed beta's there normally is one that people need to sign and promise not to disclose anything.

Lets hope there isn't one as I am curious to finally see and hear some news about GTR 3 RaceRoom Racing Experience.

18. They have already confirmed that the released version will have a Get Real mode similar to GTR2, dunno if that answers your question though.

19. I got an email! :D

• Like Like x 1
  20. More people are getting e-mails... Where is my e-mail Simbin?! Come on...