• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Rover mini sound

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by eboo, Dec 10, 2016.

1. eboo

eboo

Ratings:
    +528
    Hi, I need help with the rover mini - I'm not by sound, but unfortunately lost the car sounds, is it possible to unpack sound.bank? Maybe someone can create new sound?

2. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,599
    Easiest fix is to use Content Manager to swap out the mod car sounds with sounds from a Kunos car, literally only takes a few seconds. I'd think one of the little Fiats would be a good replacement sound.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,244
    There's another workaround for some older mods that have lost sounds. It involves swapping out game files, one version for stock content, another for old mods. It can be done while the game is running as and when you need to, so it doesn't slow things down too much. I think the files may be from a previous version of AC though, so I'm not sure about the legality of making them available for download.

4. eboo

eboo

Ratings:
    +528
    is not the point, here's a need for someone who wants to build a new car or sounds to unpack old which do not have access

5. Stereo

Stereo

Ratings:
    +1,457
    FMOD isn't designed to allow that so no, no easy way to do it.

6. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,599
    Well, it's the quickest/easiest option for us people who don't know how to create/alter car sounds. Take it or leave it, I don't care, was just trying to help.

• Like Like x 1
  7. pete82

pete82

Ratings:
    +3
    There is someone who can help us with sound?

8. Jim Layee

Jim Layee

Ratings:
    +57
    @eboo I hope you manage to find someone to help you fix the sound on your Mini project, it's a lovely little car

9. pete82

pete82

Ratings:
    +3
    We can't fix sound without engine samples. This is main problem right now.

10. Jim Layee

Jim Layee

Ratings:
    +57
    Contact some of the Mini owners clubs , there are lots of them around and are usually a friendly bunch

11. pete82

pete82

Ratings:
    +3
    Which club? Give me directions please.

12. Jim Layee

Jim Layee

Ratings:
    +57